All Sizzle, No Steak:

Rat

Reaction score
I hadn't actually read the OP article until now. I don't get what's so bad about it. He was very wrong, but at least he backed up his opinions. If he tried saying now that he wasn't wrong, yeah, I'd have an issue about that, but I prefer these people not feel afraid to express their thoughts.

The draft is hard. Even the most credible, and highly-paid scouts are wrong on it a lot. Heck, even Ozzie Newsome once traded way up for Kyle Boller.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":39oe587n said:
Mick063":39oe587n said:
No one ever goes back to hold the pundits accountable.."

Other than all the athletes themselves and fans. Hell, Jordan talked $h!t about a coach he had in high school during his NBA Hall of Fame acceptance speech.

Come on, it's not even close to the same.

Athletes get literal media propaganda and think pieces about them, having their entire perception framed by the media and their biases.

Sports pundits don't get held to the same standards as the athletes they critique everyday for being bad at their jobs. There was nothing about DK's intangibles that indicated he wouldn't be a true pro.

Sac

Reaction score
Mad Dog":1sgpfn1l said:
oldhawkfan":1sgpfn1l said:
To be fair the article did get one little thing right. He does occasionally drop the easy catch. I hope he works hard to eliminate this part of his game.

So did Terrell Owens. If you told me we could have Terrell Owens with a great attitude I'd be happy as a clam.

I've been saying since last year that DK was TO but with a good attitude.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Check this out if you care to discuss holding pundits accountable for things they say.

I remember this oh so well, and it’s good for a laugh

Seriously, it worth a couple of minutes, especially if you’ve never seen it, or a newer fan.

[youtube]KMY5aDaoQkk[/youtube]

Watch till the end.
Enjoy y’all

massari

Reaction score
pmedic920":10fvfqfc said:
Check this out if you care to discuss holding pundits accountable for things they say.

I remember this oh so well, and it’s good for a laugh

Seriously, it worth a couple of minutes, especially if you’ve never seen it, or a newer fan.

[youtube]KMY5aDaoQkk[/youtube]

Watch till the end.
Enjoy y’all
Tthey were right about Irvin though. Trade down with Fletcher Cox on the board, then pick Irvin with DE Melvin Ingram/Chandler Jones ect still on the board. Not sure why that vid has Irvin in it.

Latest posts