Anonymous Sources: Huge rumor with hawks and AB

OP
OP
S

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Wenhawk":34iiw1ev said:
chris98251":34iiw1ev said:
My Moms second cousins best Friends boyfriend said he saw that Pete was talking to Julio Jones when he was in Seattle when we played them so he could be coming here also I guess.

We don't like secondary rumors and what if's concerning players coming here, if you don't have link to a source don't post this crap.

I see your still such a wonderful person. :)

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Well if we could get 5 or so games with him, before he explodes..why not,

ApnaHawk

Reaction score
Please god no. Our locker room allows personalities to flourish - the last thing we need is someone who is out of touch with his emotions. Could be a disaster. Our core is perfect

rcaido

Reaction score
ApnaHawk":1eshmvnf said:
Please god no. Our locker room allows personalities to flourish - the last thing we need is someone who is out of touch with his emotions. Could be a disaster. Our core is perfect

If he's disruptive cut him, its that easy...Im sure he wants to show he still got it to get a huge payout for next season. I wouldn't be surprised if the balls out and his best behavior.

TAB420

Reaction score
I read somewhere that him and Russ are friends. I guess you never know.

Elemas

Reaction score
Nah...this is not the guy you take a chance on. I believe in second chances but, come on. Innocent until proven guilty but it's not really that inconceivable that he's a violator...a predator...another athlete that couldn't and can do no wrong because you know, he has skills. F all that. Frozen feet, helmet fiasco, ...If Big Ben can rape freely though...

Just like Josh Gordon. Addiction...I get it. My brother's a heroin addict. Mf'er also has a choice. I mean, it would've made a great story right? Came in, produced...resigned next year...woo-hoo. But....this is the guy you bring to your team?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.espn.c ... atform=amp

I'll stick with what appears to be not only outstanding receivers but, incredible young men as well. Tyler, DK, Uncle Will...

Not asking for saints but geezus-h-yikes..

I really don't want Seattle to be the NFLs waste disposal. With that said....

AB is a helluva receiver. ;)

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
I would hate this and I hate AB. Dude is legitimately insane and needs professional help.

kobebryant

Reaction score

sdog1981

Reaction score
Paul Allen's last gift to the Seahawks, was a clone of 21-year-old Antionio Brown with none of the upbringing that made him bat poop nuts at 31.

chris98251

Reaction score
Wenhawk":3j36xip0 said:
chris98251":3j36xip0 said:
My Moms second cousins best Friends boyfriend said he saw that Pete was talking to Julio Jones when he was in Seattle when we played them so he could be coming here also I guess.

We don't like secondary rumors and what if's concerning players coming here, if you don't have link to a source don't post this crap.

How about if it comes to light it was total BS we just move to the shack and then talk crap to the OP.

Well we used to post only legitimate links to player trades, or acquisitions or cuts, what made this place the go to place and then a link to the source. Otherwise were like ESPN and the other garbage sites that speculate out their ass and have a bunch of garbage your sorting thru to stir the pot all the time.

But hey if you don't care about legitimate content who am I to argue.

chris98251

Reaction score
Shanegotyou11":13exnskx said:
Wenhawk":13exnskx said:
chris98251":13exnskx said:

I see your still such a wonderful person. :)

Have always said I am who I am, blunt and an asshole to some in their opinion, straight shooter and independent thinker to others and don't get swept up in the party line and mob rules approach or popular opinion because its the cool thing to do.

seabowl

Reaction score
Why would the source be anonymous if he was seen in public going on a plane to Seattle?

Cyrus12

Reaction score
seabowl":m3n97kf4 said:
Shanegotyou11":m3n97kf4 said:
Its about hawks.

A guy said he said he saw AB on a flight to seattle this AM. Said AB said they waiving a dude.

They did waive a guy but rumor and big one.

Holy smokes. Dickey Dunne reported it. It must be true.
LOL...wonder how many here get that one!

olyfan63

Reaction score
Appyhawk":vh2umw10 said:
AB flying to Seattle proby just means he's on the hunt for a new lawyer who doesn't know who he is.

You mean a new massage therapist/personal trainer/personal "assistant"?

olyfan63

Reaction score
rcaido":3njn67g2 said:
ApnaHawk":3njn67g2 said:

If he's disruptive cut him, its that easy...Im sure he wants to show he still got it to get a huge payout for next season. I wouldn't be surprised if the balls out and his best behavior.

Yes, RCaido is on the money here... the Borderline (or Narcissist) Sociopath vibe is strong in this one... He would be on best behavior in a new setting, because that's what they do at first. He will play model citizen for a while so he can pretend to play the victim. It's how they roll.

AB would be on best behavior through playoffs; no doubt team contract would have clauses like no social media, and assorted other behavior clauses.

But, like others said, probably an instant suspension upon signing.

Tical21

Reaction score
olyfan63":z1hz8imp said:
rcaido":z1hz8imp said:
ApnaHawk":z1hz8imp said:

Yes, RCaido is on the money here... the Borderline (or Narcissist) Sociopath vibe is strong in this one... He would be on best behavior in a new setting, because that's what they do at first. He will play model citizen for a while so he can pretend to play the victim. It's how they roll.

AB would be on best behavior through playoffs; no doubt team contract would have clauses like no social media, and assorted other behavior clauses.

But, like others said, probably an instant suspension upon signing.
AB's "best behavior".

Latest posts