another disaster in the making, the seahawks running backs

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Christine Michael the human fumble machine with 1 lost fumble in his whole career.

:lol:

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Coug_Hawk08":1bjkw6ym said:
Michael traditionally wears gloves. He was not wearing gloves on that play (curiously), fumbled.

Aside from that, I thought he did pretty well, based on what was given. Rams were constantly beating our guys up front. Felt like a battle just to get back to the line. Seems like an indictment on the o-line more than backs. They are talented guys (not Collins)
Great observation, Coug.

hawker84

Reaction score
Coug_Hawk08":2gelr5i3 said:
Michael traditionally wears gloves. He was not wearing gloves on that play (curiously), fumbled.

Aside from that, I thought he did pretty well, based on what was given. Rams were constantly beating our guys up front. Felt like a battle just to get back to the line. Seems like an indictment on the o-line more than backs. They are talented guys (not Collins)

Ya I was wondering about that myself. Nobody ever asked him why he wasn't wearing gloves?

I thought he played good, running behind that line takes talent. I thought he did good despite the lack of run blocking for most of the game.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
johnnyfever":21u2kxra said:
The thing with Collins that surprises me is he has the build and size to bowl guys, but it does not translate. Physically he keeps his base too narrow so if he gets any side hits he goes down way too easy. I think his getting stopped running north and south is a mental issue. He doesn't seem to be able to grind like beast.

SEC backs are generally bruisers. I wouldn't write off Alex Collins turning into something here.

Ozzy

Reaction score
DavidSeven":306jt5pb said:
We don't have game-changing talent at running back.

We have the cheapest and arguably the least talented offensive line in the NFL.

I'm sorry, but this is not a recipe for an effective run game. And it is dragging down the entire offense.

We do have game changing talent at rb. Rawls and michael qualify and who knows maybe Prosise will to. Agree to disagree.

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":34visrs3 said:
Christine Michael the human fumble machine with 1 lost fumble in his whole career.

:lol:
Tell me about it. Peeps be trippin' on his supposed "fumbling issues".

Latest posts