Another new Rob Report - Int. w/ Roddy White

thehands816

Reaction score
Roddy White talking about Richard Sherman. This should be good... and cue Sherm...

[youtube]8WLOz285mZ8[/youtube]

Axx

Reaction score
This just made the Seahawk vs Falcons game that much more interesting.
I'm sure the entire team will see that the Failcons think they lucked there way back into the game....
Did the 49ers get lucky to?

Killa Kam

Reaction score
lol Whats up with Mike Rob only interviewing Sherman's enemies, next two interviews will be with Skip Bayless and Harbaugh

gspin2k1

Reaction score
Axx":2g5j38wf said:
This just made the Seahawk vs Falcons game that much more interesting.
I'm sure the entire team will see that the Failcons think they lucked there way back into the game....
Did the 49ers get lucky to?

In the same way you shouldn't let lose a big lead and expect to still win, you shouldn't give the other team a big lead and expect to come back. Either way the games are over. The Ravens won it all. I just wish the Falcons-Hawks rematch was at Clink.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
Killa Kam":27ojy1wb said:
lol Whats up with Mike Rob only interviewing Sherman's enemies, next two interviews will be with Skip Bayless and Harbaugh

He has to be doing it on purpose because he thinks its funny or more interesting. And he's right! :D

NYCoug

Reaction score
Killa Kam":25pmolok said:

He's like Pete Carroll's trojan horse. He gets everybody's guard down with his impeccable credibility and with how sociable he is, and then basically gets his future opponents to serve up a ton of bulletin board material and crap that the team can just sit back and watch come out of the dude's mouth. It's brilliant and I don't even think that's Robinson's main objective as I think he's building legit enough credentials to be a "superstar" analyst whenever he decides to hang em up.

I could definitely see him interviewing Skip Bayless, though I doubt Harbaugh would let any of his players, coaches, etc. "take the bait."

Subzero717

Reaction score
twisted_steel2":2032c95i said:
Killa Kam":2032c95i said:

He has to be doing it on purpose because he thinks its funny or more interesting. And he's right! :D

I think its funny too.

gspin2k1

Reaction score
I'm just impressed that he was able to get Roddy to agree that the Falcons defense needs work and special teams was "Vanilla". Not defending can be seen as agreeing that they were weak, and you never know who in the locker room could hear this and just take it the wrong way. I mean imagine if you were on the Falcons Special Teams heard that your own teammate basically agreed that you guys were "vanilla". I mean you could take it somewhat personally.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
Roddy comes off as a bit arrogant and defensive. "He's not a player you run extra routes to prepare for"? The best players have the attitude that they should be running extra routes before every game, doing as much as they can to prepare. Obviously the guy has proven he's one of the best at his position, but his attitude did not impress me.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
He is just a hater..

He claims that Revis is the best, even though he is on the sidelines "but I seen video of him running" and that he has only seen Sherm one time. That Sherm wasn't even in the game when they played in 2011. So Sherman had 3 passes defended in the ATL playoff game. White had the one big catch for 47 yards and that was it. Just a little piece of information. White has only matched up against Revis one time, just like Sherm. 3 passes defended. It is just obvious that White expected the Royal Blessing of respect from Sherm and company. When they didn't give it to him, he became a hater.

Gonna love that ATL game, but mostly because of what the Hawks are going to do the ATL defense rather than the Offense.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":23tz2hh9 said:
Roddy comes off as a bit arrogant and defensive. "He's not a player you run extra routes to prepare for"? The best players have the attitude that they should be running extra routes before every game, doing as much as they can to prepare. Obviously the guy has proven he's one of the best at his position, but his attitude did not impress me.

Same, he's not a like-able guy at all. Maybe he's a nice guy if you knew him in person, but yea no charisma there. Didn't care for him at all. Maybe that's why Sherman has a beef with him.

RynoHawk

Reaction score
This is an old episode, not new. This came out right after the season ended... Just FYI , no troll..:)

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Something tells me that words aside, Roddy and Sherm both will be doing a little extra getting ready for their next meeting. Gas, meet fire.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
White is a boring interview and the second best WR on his team (imho)...can't wait for the rematch. Just another fool that needs to be shut up.

gspin2k1

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":23z3vsr8 said:

Never really know. Maybe he also was just trying to get into Sherman's head right?

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I love how Roddy talks about how Sherman's nobody he has to account for, then talks about how he can't even narrow down a top 5 for WRs because the league is filled with greats.

I desperately hope the Falcons have to come to our house for the playoffs this year, and we absolutely crush them. I've never been bothered by anyone bashing Sherman before, but for some reason, Roddy managed to get my goat about it in a way no one else has.

hawker84

Reaction score
it's obvious there no love lost between him and sherman, but i didn't find him arrogant or dis-likable... i thought he was very well spoken, and kept it real... he basically said sherman hasn't been one of the top corners long enough to earn his props.. agree with him or not, i just see it as him being competitive....

having said that, i hope sherman takes this to heart, and circles this game on the calendar.... like prime time said, you want to earn respect, go against the best and beat them, that's how you get respect...

kidhawk

Reaction score
RynoHawk":1adzntgh said:
This is an old episode, not new. This came out right after the season ended... Just FYI , no troll..:)

Maybe you're thinking of the interview he did with Revis at the start of the off season?

This one was just uploaded today. It's the first time I've seen it and I try to watch all the Real Rob Reports.

lukerguy

Reaction score
Killa Kam":1vd28jfn said:

perhaps he thinks it would be more interested for Seahawks fans to watch...and he's probably right..

DavidSeven

Reaction score
To be fair to White, Sherman did call him a "product of his sytem" on TV after the season. Basically said he was nothing special and then went on to say his teammate, Julio Jones, was one of the top two receivers in the league. Can't really expect White to have nice things to say about Sherman in return. All I know is I can't wait for these guys to square off against next season. Only wish it wasn't at 10:00 a.m. AGAIN.

Otherwise, he actually seems to have pretty good knowledge of the game to be perfectly honest. He's definitely lying about Sherman, though. :D

Latest posts