Another SB Rigged and Fixed by the league

Rainger

Reaction score
OMG I called it to the wife. A non existent holding call after calling none for the game right when Philly would have had time to score to win and right on cue the refs invent something to allow the Chiefs to win..

I know all you with your head in the sand will justify it all that the Eagles should not have ALLOWED themselves to be in that position but that was NOT holding in todays NFL except when they want it to be.

Crizilla

Reaction score
Copeth and seetheth. It was a good call. Chefs were the better team, simple as.

lol jk bad call duh

Last edited:

49ersNFCWsBest

Reaction score
STOP CRYING ABOUT THE PENALTY.

NFL OFFICIALS have been garbage for years now.

They allow the players to hold
all game. Then in the last two minutes they throw the flag on something they have allowed for the first 58 minutes.

Nothing new. All 32 teams deal with this during the entire season.

The game is becoming harder to watch year after year.

seatownlowdown

Reaction score
eagles fans have a right to be mad. twas a bad call that helped give the chiefs a SB ring. nothing to sugarcoat.

already trending:

Rigged nfl

also: eagle's defense shitting the bed 2nd half didn't help their cause, either

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
It was a joke plain and simple. Imagine if it was our Seahawks. That call was disgusting. Completely ticky tack and robbed everyone of what could have been a thriller to the last second. Egregious I get. That was total ticky tack and everyone knows it.

So tired of refs changing the outcome of games. Maddening.

Same old crap.

49ersNFCWsBest

Reaction score
It was a joke plain and simple. Imagine if it was our Seahawks. That call was disgusting. Completely ticky tack and robbed everyone of what could have been a thriller to the last second. Egregious I get. That was total ticky tack and everyone knows it.

Same old crap.
It's been going on for years now. 🤷🏽‍♂️.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Just curious how many ghost penalties they were going to give the Chiefs to prolong a winning drive in the final minutes. They did it in the game beforehand. I thought they wouldn't in teh SB but apparently the lure of trying to pitch Mahomes as the next Brady/Montana/Aikman was too great.

Weird part was, the Eagles probably wouldn't have come back to score anyway. They are lucky they played a team with no QB to get to the SB. They were horrible 2nd half when the pressure was on.
But lets give the ghost penalty to the Chiefs just in case.

I kind of gave up on this game, didn't bother with the 1st half and half the 3rd, but watched the final quarter even though I knew this game was a farce. Wasn't rooting for either team, but come on. These ridiculous calls at the end of games to keep offensive drives alive are getting tiring, and boring.

It isn't impressive if the NFL is just going to nudge an 'annointed champion' into the winner's circle. Almost spits in the face of all the SB winners that DID earn their trophies.

James in PA

Reaction score
Philly hardly got "XL'ed". They brew a 10 point halftime lead. Their supposedly great defense was hot garbage. They looked like Seattle's defense.

NoGain

Reaction score
The bottom line was KC scored every time they had the ball in the second half. Philly had a ten point lead at the half. They know they had every opportunity to take the refs out of the game if it came to that and put it away, but they couldn't. That's what they're thinking more than anything else.

Torc

Reaction score
eagles fans have a right to be mad. twas a bad call that helped give the chiefs a SB ring. nothing to sugarcoat.

already trending:

View attachment 57327

also: eagle's defense shitting the bed 2nd half didn't help their cause, either

I agree it was a bad call. But this tweet is silly - defensive holding has ZERO to do with whether the ball was catchable. You'd think an account called "rate the refs" would have a little knowledge of the rules.

OP
OP
Rainger

Rainger

Reaction score
The worst part is it was played within the rules as currently configured.

The defensive player can engage AND grab and hold in the first 5 yards. You see them grabbing jersey s on every play, then when the receiver breaks you must let go. That is what happened.

All the contact was within 2 yards of the LOS. the defender let go as soon as the receiver broke.

This is a complete example of the refs betting on spreads and then calling what they want to ensure their payouts.

Only morons can't see the corruption in games and that covid vaccinations were a lie.

nwHawk

Reaction score

Same old crap.
I don’t like conspiracy theories, but Aros is spot on. A crowd at my house was split on team support but we all said yikes that was a questionable call that finalized the outcome.

Last edited:

rjdriver

Reaction score
I couldn't give two cents who won.

But objectively....

A pat on the butt with an uncatchable ball to decide a competitive Super Bowl was ridiculous.

It doesn't matter what either team should or shouldn't have done during the course of the game prior to that point. Both teams put themselves into that moment in time, and the refs decided that everyone was there to see them.

OP
OP
Rainger

Rainger

Reaction score
The impact of the call was that it was game over. It should’ve been an exciting last few minutes. It was painful almost cringe worthy. Such a shame and not the best product.
Yea unless it was scripted, why not go for the excitement of giving Philly 90 seconds to go for a game winning td????

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Look, let’s be honest. The Chiefs played like hot garbage in the first half and then owned the entire second half. I am not suggesting the Chiefs didn’t deserve to win. Their second half effort was good enough for me to say they did. I just can’t stand when the officiating dictates a game’s final outcome. ESPECIALLY the Super Bowl!!

Had the dude yanked the receiver where his body completely turns, sure, no choice, throw the flag. I have no problem with flags when the play is egregious. But barely having his hand on his waist where you don’t see any change in his body’s direction or ability to catch the ball?

I have no problem with the Chiefs. I like Mahomes. But sometimes I have to admit it seems likely the league “steers” the storyline how they think it would benefit them the most. MVP Mahomes, the new Brady. Only 27.

Hurts isn’t the shining story Mahomes and his hobbled ankle is. MVP of the year. 2nd Super Bowl victory in 4 seasons.

Do I think Roger and company is actively telling the refs how to call the game? Not at all. Is there an untold if not subliminal understanding to nudge a game a certain way if it presents itself?

100%.

Latest posts