Anybody already order your SBXLIX gear?

Greenhell

Reaction score
Ordered me a Wilson home jersey with the SB patch on it. Last years jerseys sold out so fast after the SB. Not hedging my bets this time.

So...what have you ordered???

Seanhawk

Reaction score
There's a nice half zip fleece I have my eye on, but there is no way I will own any XLIX gear unless we win it.

Chawks1

Reaction score
i ordered this last night! I like it because it has no Patriots stuff on it!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 887

Largent80

Reaction score
I'll wait until after. I have a 3 X 5 foot championship banner that I would really like to have another one just like it side by side.

Msfann

Reaction score
Seanhawk":9c7hnx4t said:
There's a nice half zip fleece I have my eye on, but there is no way I will own any XLIX gear unless we win it.

That's how I feel also. I bought one after the super bowl last year and if we win I'll buy one this year too.

I did just finally buy one of those cool looking super bowl champion hats from last year though. amazon had the hat for $40 and fanatics had it for $19.99.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Seanhawk":yk6mrj2j said:

This.

Besides if they win, I will want a lot of stuff that says back-2-back on it.

That said I'll definitely get a Kam jersey with the SB logo win or lose

OP
OP
Greenhell

Greenhell

Reaction score
Like most, I won't buy anything other than the jersey I ordered. Just had to have now. Waiting to spend all the loot post SB Win.

RyPants

Reaction score
You guys know you can return anything you buy now, right?

jhawk91

Reaction score
Nope, I want to get a jersey with the patch but I wanted to get a limited. The only options for that are Wilson (which I have one already with last years patch) or Sherman. I wish they'd make a Chancellor or Wagner. I'll probably wait and buy shirts and a banner ect... til after the game.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Greenhell":365nogy3 said:
dontbelikethat":365nogy3 said:
Still trying to find a Seahawks SB Media Day Jacket. It's sold out everywhere.

Aspxi2fproductImages2f 20160002fff 2016572 xl

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/super ... d-10307439

Good luck with that. I've seen a few on Ebay going for thousands. :shock:

There's some BIN for $400-700 on eBay and they've been up since this morning, I mean it's still ridiculous, but better than thousands lol. No one touched them yet and I'm sure no one will. I'm only goona grab it if I can get it for retail or less, will patiently wait for a restock.

lsheldon

Reaction score
Ordered a Kam Chancellor game jersey with the SB logo. Only way I can find his jersey for sale anywhere. Hope it has a decent XLIX logo and not a crappy cloth one.

Hawkfiend

Reaction score
Ordered a 12th Man SB jersey in blue (the more expensive one since the basic was out of my size). I waited too long last year and missed on the white SB jerseys so I ended up with a wolf grey RW instead. I'm still happy to own Hasselbeck and Tatupu SB XL jerseys even though we lost.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
Lynch Elite Home Jersey. Hoping to score a patch online like folks did last year.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
dontbelikethat":18i7qkaa said:
ZorntoLargent":18i7qkaa said:
dontbelikethat":18i7qkaa said:
Still trying to find a Seahawks SB Media Day Jacket. It's sold out everywhere.

Aspxi2fproductImages2f 20160002fff 2016572 xl

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/super ... d-10307439
If you can do without our logo, they have Em with just the SB logo for $180 still

Yeah, if I can't get my hands on the Hawks one, I might settle on that one, but I really want the Hawks one lol.

You could always get the $180 one and have a Super Bowl XLIX patch sewn onto it? Granted it'd be reversed.

lsheldon

Reaction score
bjornanderson21":o9h5coz8 said:
Where are you guys seeing this merch? I can only find stuff from last year

Click on the Shop Seahawks button below the big NFC Champions banner. You will see that there are some game jerseys that have the XLIX SB Logo on them. The later listed elites and limited's don't have the XLIX logo on them.

http://www.fanatics.com/partnerid/3903/

Latest posts