Anybody have the jumping "I'm In" pic?

SharkHawk

Reaction score
I think it is Tru as he's heading for the practice field. I thought I had it on my computer but don't and can't find it via google. Anybody have it in their photobucket or a link? You know the one... jumping up and smacking the I'm in. It's my favorite photo.

Hawkaholic

Reaction score
Golden Tate tweeted a picture of himself jumping up to hit the sign, is that the one you're thinking of?

OP
OP
SharkHawk

SharkHawk

Reaction score
Could be... it was from I believe right after Pete got hired. I think it was "pre-Golden". But I could be way wrong. I swear there was one of Marcus.

OP
OP
SharkHawk

SharkHawk

Reaction score
That's a great one. The one I saw was from directly behind and he was WAY up there hitting toward the top of the sign.

OP
OP
SharkHawk

SharkHawk

Reaction score
Could have been. I thought I had one of Tru at some point. He's wearing his white jersey, blue shorts with leggings on. I can picture it clearly, but can't find it on my danged computer.

OP
OP
SharkHawk

SharkHawk

Reaction score
Come on... I've got to put it up on Facebook. Aros... I know you have to have this one somewhere in your vault of goodness. :)

OP
OP
SharkHawk

SharkHawk

Reaction score
Close... thanks everybody for your help. Still can't find the one I'm looking for. It was for sure Trufant in practice gear heading for the VMAC practice field for sure after seeing these other pics. I'll get these now, and start building a collection. Maybe I can get a cool poster made up for my office at work - a nice "I'm In" collage.

Latest posts