Anybody ready for Nascar?

Basis4day

Reaction score
Uncle Si":cxr9omhi said:
I dont watch or follow NASCAR...

But I did go to Phoenix one time and it was one of the coolest events Ive ever been to. Honestly had no idea the number of people that attend, the party that goes on (all weekend), how truly fast and close those cars are to each other.

It's hard to get into on your own. You really need a friend to introduce you to it.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
It took a while, but the end of the Daytona 500 was worth it. Good win for Junior. Bad luck for Kahne today.

Largent80

Reaction score
Excellent race once it got back underway. The end was super exciting and I'm really happy for Jr.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Uncle Si":24s7lyjl said:

But I did go to Phoenix one time and it was one of the coolest events Ive ever been to. Honestly had no idea the number of people that attend, the party that goes on (all weekend), how truly fast and close those cars are to each other.

When I was a teenager, one of my uncles worked the pit for a race car in Phoenix. So, we all got to go and watch the races from the inside part of watching what they do. No one in NASCAR says no to a bunch of 15 year old girls wandering around.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
Uncle Si":1kfte6mz said:

Agreed, Phoenix is a fun time! Only ever been to two "Winston Cup" Races before. Phoenix and Richmond. A friend of mine used to be the windshield Man for Ricky Rudd years ago. All the people bashing Nascar would change their minds if you watch those cars going into turn 3 at Phoenix at full song! Huge speed difference between Reality and TV! Same for the Top fuel Dragsters in NHRA! If you ever get a chance to watch a Nitro car go down the track from the rear it will scare the crap out of you!