Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Seymour

Seymour

Reaction score
pmedic920":d8qf6ow6 said:
Wait, that would require some thought by an intelligent QB.

YOU SURE you want to go with that?

That’s way too much credit round these parts.

:{)

Preposterous!!!

Wilson is too short to be intelligent. :sarcasm_off:

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
This is where we're at, arguing with each other on Russell's ability to tackle after throwing picks.

Take a lap!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":1vx63akw said:
This is where we're at, arguing with each other on Russell's ability to tackle after throwing picks.

Take a lap!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

zetes

Reaction score
I don't know if he has lost some speed or quickness etc BUT after Monday's game I thought something might be up with Wilson because he didn't look to me as the same as last year. He kinda seemed uncomfortable and indecisive although that could have been because he actually does have a leg/foot injury. My first reaction to the injury news was "Oh, maybe that's why he didn't look the same on Monday". I don't have inside info so I could be totally wrong but it wouldn't be a surprise if an injury to a QB is not fully disclosed to the public. Then again, it could be a variety of other issues that people have mentioned here. I hated the empty back set on 3rd and short on the first drive ( I think) because they had run it well at that point with Carson -- I think if they convert there it might have been a totally different result.

Z.

Optimus25

Reaction score
Aros":3suj0frl said:
Not specifically but I can tell you he has absolutely lost a step in recent years. Some say weight, some same "well that's what happens when you continually get pasted by top Defensive Linemen game-after-game" and it may be those and other things but it's been something I have noticed in the past two seasons specifically. That initial burst and quick juking that made him so elusive and deadly in his first few years is a thing of the past. He's likely playing more banged up any given game than any of us realize. Plus the inevitable Father Time.

I sure hope this team gets it together and puts Russell in position to succeed again. He should have several years left but with this offense? Ugh.

So while waiting during my wife's gall bladder surgery, nothing better to burn an hour than rewatch the 2014 nfccg. And let me say, that was definitely my biggest takeaway. Russ made numerous critical scrambles down the stretch, and his getup on the first and second stride is what gives him the ability to blow by defenders. I just don't see the same burst these days and i blame ciara. B&$@! probably orders takeout every day.

OP
OP
Seymour

Seymour

Reaction score
Nice!!....back to Ciara is the problem.

Ya, she sure looks like she orders take out every night.

Doubt they can afford to eat healthy. :snack:

OP
OP
Seymour

Seymour

Reaction score
Mods....could you please lock this thread since nobody wants to talk about the topic and just wants to crush "Too Slow Russ" for whatever reason.
Regretfully I started it since I thought it was news. :roll:

:pukeface: :snack: :pukeface: :snack: :pukeface: :snack: :pukeface: :snack: :pukeface:

Status
Not open for further replies.