Anyone else think Pittsburgh will upset Denver?

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":27arkxfm said:
I think the AFCCG is NE v. Pittsburgh .. Bell's injury doesn't mean the Ravens will figure out how to cover Antonio Brown and not have Flacco stink
That whole offense runs through Bell. Pittsburgh with no short passing and without good pass pro is toast. Because they won't have time to get the ball to Brown.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Seahawk Sailor":3b9oiwut said:
I wouldn't be too hasty on that prediction. In general, a team's overall point differential tells volumes about how good a team they are. Great teams have very large point differentials; weak teams have differentials close to even, and poor teams have negative differentials. Baltimore is an anomaly in that division. Most other divisions fall out as they should have. Even when we were in second, our differential was staggeringly better than Arizona's--it just took the full season to normalize the standings where they logically should have fallen out. There is always an upset or two in the playoffs. Don't be surprised if Baltimore is one this year.

Uh, yep! Called it. So long, Stealers.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I actually felt like Pittsburgh had sleeper potential. The rapport between Big Boner and the receiving core seemed pretty strong, but I didn't realize how much Bell was really used.

The Ravens just continue to step up in the playoffs. They were not conservative at all and it really paid off. They are going to NE with a lot of confidence.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":3aam8io1 said:
Seahawk Sailor":3aam8io1 said:
I wouldn't be too hasty on that prediction. In general, a team's overall point differential tells volumes about how good a team they are. Great teams have very large point differentials; weak teams have differentials close to even, and poor teams have negative differentials. Baltimore is an anomaly in that division. Most other divisions fall out as they should have. Even when we were in second, our differential was staggeringly better than Arizona's--it just took the full season to normalize the standings where they logically should have fallen out. There is always an upset or two in the playoffs. Don't be surprised if Baltimore is one this year.

Uh, yep! Called it. So long, Stealers.
Good job! I thought this was one of those 50-50 games that could go either way, but am always happy when the stealers season ends in December or January. :th2thumbs:

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Don't see Baltimore getting past NE, who has a more capable defense. Pissburgh D is old and vulnerable.

Chawks1

Reaction score
Maulbert":2eoxq1pb said:
I can take my licks. I was 100% wrong. To be honest, I'm glad to be wrong about the Stealers.

I guess that's why they play the game.

themunn

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":1tbgoqyw said:
I actually felt like Pittsburgh had sleeper potential. The rapport between Big Boner and the receiving core seemed pretty strong, but I didn't realize how much Bell was really used.

I couldn't believe it last night when they said he had 80+ receptions - a running back with more receptions than our leader! Then he had more carries than our lead back. And I just looked and seen that not only did he have more rushing yards than Lynch, but more receiving yards than Baldwin! That's insane production and it's no wonder they were clueless last night without him.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
el capitan":aptdcmsu said:
Anyone else think Baltimore will upset the Patriots?

I believe Baltimore has beaten them the last two times they faced off in the playoffs....both in New England. But this is the best Patriot team they've had in some time....I see NE destroying Baltimore in this game. Brady and Belichick don't forget....and they will take great pleasure in running up the score on the Ravens.