Anyone Going To Pittsburgh for the Game?

timmat

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone else is headed out for the game? Any bar designated as a gathering spot Sat night?

Wheetie

Reaction score
Just got to Pittsburgh for the game...There's a few bars just up the street from the stadium after you pass PNC Park. Lots of fans from both teams normally there.

osprey6

Reaction score
Well, I already live here. If there is a join up somewhere, I'll try to make it. For anybody who is driving in, here's a little tip:
Park at the 1st Avenue garage downtown for $6 and take the T (our version of a subway) to the stadium for free.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
For those of you 12's going to the game...Make us proud. From bar takeovers to making a shit ton of noise at the game. After the debacle that was SBXL* (and not just on the field), I always love to hear us giving a little love back to that franchise and their stupid terrible towel-waving fans.

osprey6

Reaction score
Aros":183mpjc1 said:
For those of you 12's going to the game...Make us proud. From bar takeovers to making a shit ton of noise at the game. After the debacle that was SBXL* (and not just on the field), I always love to hear us giving a little love back to that franchise and their stupid terrible towel-waving fans.

I guarantee you here and now that I will not have anything resembling a voice come 5 pm ET Sunday.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
I'd recommend, if you have time, the Heinz History Center, the Wigle Whiskey craft distillery (excellent stuff, take some home) not far from the Heinz, of course Primanti Brothers sandwiches (pro tip: skip the steak and get the corned beef or pastrami), and as seen on Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives, Big Jim's which is a short Lyft or Uber ride from downtown. Mostly Italian food, inexpensive, portions are enormous, good selection of craft beer.

CHawk

Reaction score
I just got into town around 3 and checking out some of the site. LOTS of Hawks jerseys. We are going to bring some noise!

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

vtxretro02

Reaction score
Just a few 12’s at the Southern Tier downtown Pittsburgh

Attachments

• DE7775AC-62D7-41FC-BB68-D8CD6B6B802F.jpeg
    DE7775AC-62D7-41FC-BB68-D8CD6B6B802F.jpeg
    169 KB · Views: 254

DJ_CJ

Reaction score
57b0c0629b12a930b294be2f133e7b40.jpg

Yup.. still going in Pittsburgh... but “they” say they drink... nope