Anyone like Willson better than graham?

OP
OP
RussB

RussB

Reaction score
Chapow":3pzcw78o said:
RussB":3pzcw78o said:
Id like to see the number of targets those other guys get compared to luke. All i know is when luke is targetted, i often see him make plays. Hes made more plays than graham has during his time here and hes not even the primary option at TE anymore and still outplays graham. He also made big plays in the playoffs.

I'd really like to know how you arrived at the conclusion that Luke has made more plays and outplays Graham, because if you base it on any kind of stats that I am aware of it's not remotely true.

Graham's first season in Seattle was 2015 so I'll start there.

2015 Graham, 11 games, 48 receptions, 605 yards, 2 TDs.

2015 Willson, 14 games, 17 receptions, 213 yards, 1 TD.

2016 Graham, 16 games, 65 receptions, 923 yards, 6 TDs.

2016 Willson, 11 games, 15 receptions, 129 yards, 2 TDs.

As far as the playoffs go, Graham has played in 2 playoff games for Seattle, Willson has played in 9. They each have 1 playoff TD as Seahawks. Yes, Willson has more receptions and yards than Graham in the playoffs, but then again he's played in 7 more games than Graham and still doesn't have more TDs. Also, out of 9 playoff games, Willson did either nothing or pretty close to nothing in 7 of them.
Willson barely gets targetted anymore do to graham being on the field. So those stats can be kind of misleading, to me it just seems like he makes more of his oppurtunities when hes targetted. I want to see a stat of how any targets/reception he has compared to graham.

OP
OP
RussB

RussB

Reaction score
Just flat out seems like graham just isnt the guy for this offense. Thats not bashing his talents or anything, he just doesnt fit here for some reason. And luke does.

Joygazm

Reaction score
RussB":25tq5o2h said:
Just flat out seems like graham just isnt the guy for this offense. Thats not bashing his talents or anything, he just doesnt fit here for some reason. And luke does.

Fair, I can agree to that.