Anyone remember THIS?

Kennedyin92

Reaction score
DYLcurry59":15z4rijz said:
I hate Cam Newton, but this didn't bother me one bit. I don't blame him at all for doing it. I hate anything to do with the "12".

I'm with ya. People can call me a hater, that's fine, but it's wearisome.

Seymour

Reaction score
Pandion Haliaetus":2pfnvrcm said:
Seymour":2pfnvrcm said:
Yep. Sherm came on the other day and said that the reason the Panthers were losing this year was bad karma from throwing the flag down. :stirthepot:

Sherm was asked a question that in spite of defending Cam's celebratory ruses, if he felt offended by Cam throwing down that flag last year.

He answered with a yes and gave a more tongue in cheek answer about karma and losing even chuckling as he said it.

I'm only pointing this out because I absolutely have grown to detest click bait reporting that either leaves out the whole context of the quote or like in this case they leave out the question being asked or dress it up to make it seem that players are going out of their way to trash talk.

But with that said and understanding the tone of your prior posts that this is probably satirical attempt and not serious hence the stir the pot emoji.

So I'm more than less, just speaking in general.

Interesting dilemma you have there. It's a factual post on his response, nothing more and certainly not "click bait". I have no intent to explain long drawn out posts with every last detail for all the delicate people to "accept". If I made a new thread on the topic, certainly I would give more context, but that is not the case. Not sure why you even bothered with this actually?

slateman77

Reaction score
I was always impressed with his athleticism until he just stared at the fumble in the superbowl...He's just a spoiled entitled athlete IMHO now.....and I agree it's time to upgrade the 12th man flag colors...

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
KARAVARUS":g2cm5s93 said:
Bums me out that some people hate the 12.

The 12 is fine. People get weird about shit. Luckily their opinion doesn't matter. ;)

Cam is awesome. He's a showman and his fans love him while the haters can't keep his name out of their mouths.

If Sherm had done this to a "terrible towel" we'd all be giddy as schoolgirls. Well, most of us. Some of us hate fun.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":376gqk8l said:
KARAVARUS":376gqk8l said:

The 12 is fine. People get weird about shit. Luckily their opinion doesn't matter. ;)

Cam is awesome. He's a showman and his fans love him while the haters can't keep his name out of their mouths.

If Sherm had done this to a "terrible towel" we'd all be giddy as schoolgirls. Well, most of us. Some of us hate fun.
That's different.....
Stealer fans suck, we don't! 8)

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
It was great.

If it was Sherman throwing down a Carolina flag we'd think it was hilarious.

The NFL is better with rivalries and players with an actual personality.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
KARAVARUS":xlzzln9q said:

Wouldn't you hate another teams fans if they obnoxiously creating a name for themselves and incessantly waved around flags and worse jerseys in all four corners of the world?

I got annoyed with a dude who put on a Cowboy's hat at the gym last week and woo hoo'd in my face cause I had a Hawks hat on............I can't imagine what other teams fans think of all this 12 nonsense.

253hawk

Reaction score
Year of The Hawk":35ebk2ja said:
I am not a Cam fan in any way. But I think it was obnoxious (fitting for him) but not that bad. It was in there house and they were waving it in his face after they won. So as much as I would love to slam him for this it was not that egregious. Although I would throw fuel to the fire if it would pump up our team more for the game:)

Except that you can clearly see that someone just hands it down to him. It's not being waved in his face at all and he has to turn around to grab it. It's not even so much the flag (which I don't care about in the least) but the blatant disrespect he shows towards the fans by doing this clown act over and over (the Packers banner during pre-game and almost ripping someone's shoulder out holding a Winston jersey). Visiting fans should be encouraged to attend away games and show support for their team. I've seen prima donna players tear down paper signs, but it's always been a RB, WR, LB, or DB after a score. Jeff Fisher's scumbag Titans stomping on The Terrible Piss Rag comes to mind after that one playoff game. A QB though, and purely out of spite? For Cam to get all butthurt and whine about visiting fans being disrespectful in his precious BoA is a joke and really shows how immature he still is. I can't believe I have to use the word immature to describe a 27 year old.

Why are all of these visiting fans getting first row seats anyway? Says something about that fan base when just about anyone can sit behind the home team bench. He's an immature assclown and I'll never respect him as an athlete, I don't care what numbers he puts up. Russell would have Johnny Knox'd himself trying to recover his own fumble but Cam can't be bothered because he's a huge female reproductive organ.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
How come he's not dabbing anymore? Maybe he is and I've just missed it.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":nisle9uq said:

Hard to dab when you're 4-7 and down by three scores most games.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":3vajxued said:
Siouxhawk":3vajxued said:

OK, let's keep him Dabless in Seattle.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":yep7owbe said:
He's not winning much anymore. It's harder to dab when your team is losing and you're psychically getting smacked around like a rag doll. :lol:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":2896illb said:
Sgt. Largent":2896illb said:
Siouxhawk":2896illb said:

OK, let's keep him Dabless in Seattle.
That's the plan. Hopefully we will be getting all of our injured players back this week.

Latest posts