Anyone watching the Pro Bowl next week?

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
I'm interested as Seattle's staff will be coaching it.

The rules on D are limited: base 4-3 (w/Cover 2 and press allowed). It's not dissimilar to what KNJ (with endorsement from PC) is doing, but in that case, they'll have all the pieces they don't have now.

That, plus it'll be great to see RW for one last time this season. Even if it's just the Pro Bowl.

Aussie Seahawk

Reaction score
I haven't watched the Pro Bowl for years, since it used to be in Hawaii, after the Superbowl. I used to actually barrack for the AFC back then, because the Seahawks were of course in that conference then, and also the NFC had a massive domination of the Superbowls in that era.

Anyone remember when KC's Neil Smith and the 49ers' Kevin Gogan both got ejected after a massive fight? They still had every intention of carrying it on even further.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
No..
Last time I watched,it was Barry Sanders last one.
I'm good.
Rather watch XFL.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
" it's just the Pro Bowl."

I think the guys should just take their certificate and go home. In general the competitive level equates to that of a victory down. But as long as they can sell enough tickets to claim a big charity deduction I guess it has some worth.

xray

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":3f2ujkyy said:
I'm interested as Seattle's staff will be coaching it.

The rules on D are limited: base 4-3 (w/Cover 2 and press allowed). It's not dissimilar to what KNJ (with endorsement from PC) is doing, but in that case, they'll have all the pieces they don't have now.

That, plus it'll be great to see RW for one last time this season. Even if it's just the Pro Bowl.
They must of known the staff would be available .

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
The coaches are from the teams with the highest wins who lost in the divisional, so PC and Harbaugh.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":2gukswzb said:
Cyrus12":2gukswzb said:
No thanks for me as well. Not a fan of all star games .
Likewise tho my exception is MLB. Have always liked it.
I used to watch MLB all star games..I remember going
to the one in the Kingdome..
Dave Parker threw out one at home from the fence,it was
a bullet all the way to the catcher..I was in the seats right
near him.
They pimp it up these days..Just not the same.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Does it involve the NFL? Yep I am watching. #don'tcarewhatyouthink

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
I used to watch most of the game back when it was after the Super Bowl. It seems like it’s gotten way less competitive over the years. Almost a two hand touch game any more. I’ve always enjoyed watching any Seahawks players participating. Will I watch next week? Why not? A little added interest with the Seahawks coaching staff. One last chance to see some of our boys play until late summer.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
What the hell is wrong with some of y'all? :177692: ?, "TRASH"? :141847_bnono: ?.....BULLSHIP!!!
It's entertainment AND it has some of my Seahawks playing.....If they were playing "Tidlywinks in a piss-pot", wearing a Seahawks Helmet, I'm tuning in.
Besides, it's either that, or sitting on my ass & watching reruns of 'planet of the apes' or 'King Kong' :34853_doh:
This old HOMER sombiotch ain't ready for the Off-Season just yet. :irishdrinkers:

IndyHawk

Reaction score
scutterhawk":3gchvh6h said:
What the hell is wrong with some of y'all? :177692: ?, "TRASH"? :141847_bnono: ?.....BULLSHIP!!!
It's entertainment AND it has some of my Seahawks playing.....If they were playing "Tidlywinks in a piss-pot", wearing a Seahawks Helmet, I'm tuning in.
Besides, it's either that, or sitting on my ass & watching reruns of 'planet of the apes' or 'King Kong' :34853_doh:
This old HOMER sombiotch ain't ready for the Off-Season just yet. :irishdrinkers:
Lmao!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm watching golf.. :irishdrinkers:

scutterhawk

Reaction score
IndyHawk":1cobfc9e said:
scutterhawk":1cobfc9e said:
Lmao!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm watching golf.. :irishdrinkers:
Only "Golf" that I line watchin' is when it's me swingin' my clubs.....I give myself some Mulligans, because I think everybody makes mistakes, I usually limit my "Mulligans" to 8 or 9 per round, cuz nobody likes playing with a cheater :smilingalien:

hoxrox

Reaction score
Per Caroll, they'll be comparing pro bowl players to our own guys, and doing "a little recruiting" too

Sounds good to me. We need better talent across the board.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
What channel, day and time(eastern) is it on? I would rather watch this than the SB.

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":3qt0505f said:
What channel, day and time(eastern) is it on? I would rather watch this than the SB.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/283 ... el-rosters

The 2020 Pro Bowl -- the NFL's version of an All-Star Game -- will be played at Camping World Stadium in Orlando, Florida, on Sunday, Jan. 26. The game begins at 3 p.m. ET, and you can watch it live on ESPN, ESPN Deportes, ABC, Disney XD and on the ESPN app.

Shaquill Griffin also got named as an alternate to replace Sherm.