Apparently O'Brien Schofield failed his physical w/ Giants

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 34m
Dead with Giants. Options open now RT @dre_412: @RapSheet Wats going on the the Schofield deal is it dead or is he still talking to Giants?

Giants really did him dirty. May have killed his value to other teams too. Hope he gets a good opportunity somewhere.

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
DavidSeven":mzqvp5j4 said:
Diezel Dawg":mzqvp5j4 said:
Come on, comparing $50k-$100k jobs with what these players make is a joke. I laugh when they talk about securing their families futures. A complete joke. They could. Do that with the veteran's minimum. Of course, I get it they will go where the money is or they will take a discount, ala Michael Bennet. Money talks, or their heart talks. Don't Compare their pay with what us avg Americans make

And you probably make 50,000 times more than the average person in India. So everyone in India scoffs at whining about $50K salaries. Try living in a squalor, bud!
My point is, they could secure their families future with a fraction of what they make. These athletes have a special gift to be able to make a ton of money. Their families futures are secured with a $5m salary for one year, if they use it wisely

Subzero717

Reaction score
Diezel Dawg":1np4s68x said:
DavidSeven":1np4s68x said:
Diezel Dawg":1np4s68x said:
Come on, comparing $50k-$100k jobs with what these players make is a joke. I laugh when they talk about securing their families futures. A complete joke. They could. Do that with the veteran's minimum. Of course, I get it they will go where the money is or they will take a discount, ala Michael Bennet. Money talks, or their heart talks. Don't Compare their pay with what us avg Americans make

And you probably make 50,000 times more than the average person in India. So everyone in India scoffs at whining about $50K salaries. Try living in a squalor, bud!
My point is, they could secure their families future with a fraction of what they make. These athletes have a special gift to be able to make a ton of money. Their families futures are secured with a $5m salary for one year, if they use it wisely

Why is it people cant apply things to their lives realisticly?