Apple Cup kickoff - 1pm

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I'm sure most already know this, but they announced the Apple Cup as a 1pm start. PERFECT.

And no, I'm not looking past Oregon State, I'm nervous AF about that game. Just wanted to pass on Apple Cup Start time. :cool:

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
wish the dawg boat wasn't booked that would be epic.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Too bad it is not on local tv. I would watch it. Probably be up in the hills anyway camping. Supposed to snow. I want it.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
Yeah, I always book my Dawg Boat tickets the day they go on sale. Did it for all 3 games this year. Esp. Apple Cup :)

If I hear of anyone selling Boat Tickets, I'll shoot you a PM. You never know.
I never knew there was a dog boat till you mentioned it.

DJrmb

Reaction score
Dawg boat is a bucket list item for me. I can't wait to sailgate with y'all one of these days!

OP
OP
S

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
It's a blast. Free parking area by Chinook's. You get a free drink at the restaurant before or after (pretty much any drink you want), a ride back and forth. Gravy. They also do squares on the boat, a lot of giveaways, etc. They serve beer, cocktails, coffee and all that. And of course, a gorgeous ride thru lake union and the cut. The boat ends up on a dock right next to the stadium. You just have to be back on board 30 minutes after the game is over.

I'll try to remember to post the link next year when they go on sale. Usually, it's first week of August.

RiverDog

Reaction score
I see where they've extended their agreement to play the game through 2028, but with this realignment, I'm wondering if they can still hold it on Thanksgiving weekend. It's become quite the tradition, and I'd hate to see it go by the wayside along with this truly obscene realignment.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Cougars are going to win this game. It's personal this year.

Only way the Cougars lose is if the Huskies win. Book it

OP
OP
S

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I see where they've extended their agreement to play the game through 2028, but with this realignment, I'm wondering if they can still hold it on Thanksgiving weekend. It's become quite the tradition, and I'd hate to see it go by the wayside along with this truly obscene realignment.
Games are likely going to be in September. The first date has already been announced. Saturday, September 14th at Lumen Field. Then it goes to Pullman in 25, Seattle in 26, Pullman in 27 and Seattle in 28.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I guess they had to appease the new alignment and their needs for scheduling. DAngit.

OP
OP
S

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
As long as the game is still happening, I have no issues with it being in September instead of November.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I must be getting more stupid by the day. Apple cup is on Saturday not Friday like I have seen in the past. Dangit. Maybe I need more cowbell???

OP
OP
S

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, when they came out with the schedule, we were pretty stoked. Never was a fan of the game being the day after Thanksgiving. Still recovering from a food and drink coma etc.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Yeah, when they came out with the schedule, we were pretty stoked. Never was a fan of the game being the day after Thanksgiving. Still recovering from a food and drink coma etc.
But but but it was at the afternooner time where the coma should be perfect for the Bloody marys. and then start again. LOL