Are the Chiefs the newest Legacy Team?

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
It's feeling that way, isn't it?

It's ridiculous how they're being propped up right now and I can bet the announcers and mediots are going to be gushing over how much of a warrior Mahomes and Kelce are for playing through such awful injuries.

I hope the Eagles beat the breaks off of that team and gives the refs a subtle middle finger if they try to steer it by overcoming their bullshit ticky tack calls.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
5 straight AFC Championships and another trip to the SB. They are about as close as it gets. IF they win another SB. And the refs were w/out a doubt one sided yesterday. Most of the game they seemed fine, but in the 2nd half, it was pretty obvious the chiefs were going to get the calls.
They don't seem to mind telling everyone how great they are. Finally they beat the Bengals, and spent more time pumping their chests out than giving Cincy even a speck of credit.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
100 percent they are..from the coach to the qb to the tight end who comes off as a complete idiot. Listening to Romo suck these guys off yesterday was disgusting. Legacy teams get certain calls and it was all on display last night what the league wants. I hope Philly wins but they won't as Mahomes legacy needs another ring.

NoGain

Reaction score
KC is currently a very well run, well coached, well QBed team with a great fan base. I have a lot of respect for their organization. They've made a bunch of savvy personnel moves in recent years that's kept them near the top in a league designed to pull you back toward the mean.

Marvin49

Reaction score
ok...I hate the Chiefs as much as the next guy, but some of you guys (certainly not all) really gotta get over the "Legacy Team" inferiority complex BS.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
They're damn good. Who cares what someone calls them? And hopefully they get thumped by Philly like your Niners did.

Mizak

Reaction score
LOL, theres users on here that would rather choose Pete Carroll over Andy Reid. I want a Head Coach that takes this team to 5 straight NFC Championship games along with 3 Super Bowl appearances. Not a coach that’s waiting for years of NFL drafts to pick that one player and hoping next year for the team to gel only to be playing the same way and going through the same motions after the season. I also want a coach that actually adjusts in mid game something Andy Reid has over Pete Carroll by miles.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Would be an easy choice. Andy Reid and his coaching staff by a landslide.
Not only has he taken KC to 5 straight AFC Championships, he took Philly to 4 straight NFC Championships. That's ridiculous good.

NoGain

Reaction score
I'm not quite sure where the KC-haterade is coming from? Once the Hawks were done, they were the team I was pulling for. Maybe I'm just a real old AFL fan. Maybe I just appreciate the KC fan base more than many others. Maybe I just respect their coach and the way he gameplans. Maybe I just love watching Mahomes play and think he's a decent guy, easy to root for.

I don't know...

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
ok...I hate the Chiefs as much as the next guy, but some of you guys (certainly not all) really gotta get over the "Legacy Team" inferiority complex BS.

Everyone hates the Chiefs? Why?

Great OG organization run by a great likeable coach with one of the bright young likable stars who plays the game the right way, and is a blast to watch.

Fans are really cool too, very rarely do I encounter a jerk Chiefs fan like I do Bronco or Niner fans.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Everyone hates the Chiefs? Why?

Great OG organization run by a great likeable coach with one of the bright young likable stars who plays the game the right way, and is a blast to watch.

Fans are really cool too, very rarely do I encounter a jerk Chiefs fan like I do Bronco or Niner fans.

Oh...don't get me wrong. Its just about them winning all the time. I like Kelce, Mahomes, Reid as people...just tired of them winning.

My point is just about the ridiculous concept of "legacy teams".

WarHawks

Reaction score
Hope the Chiefs are taken down a notch. Really getting tired of all the State Farm commercials too. It's becoming nauseating.

Greenhell

Reaction score
Rooting for the Eagles. The T.Kelce constant flapping of his gums is getting tiring. He gets all the credit as a premier player but he's so over the top.

Threedee

Reaction score
I think it's relative. Cincy has got to be one of the smallest markets in the league, so, KC appears large in comparison.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
LOL, theres users on here that would rather choose Pete Carroll over Andy Reid. I want a Head Coach that takes this team to 5 straight NFC Championship games along with 3 Super Bowl appearances. Not a coach that’s waiting for years of NFL drafts to pick that one player and hoping next year for the team to gel only to be playing the same way and going through the same motions after the season. I also want a coach that actually adjusts in mid game something Andy Reid has over Pete Carroll by miles.
Non sequiter. Reid is currently the second best coach in the modern era, and he has a reasonable chance of passing Bellichick for GOAT status. There isn't another active coach that comes close to what they have accomplished.

Wanting Carroll isn't the same as saying you would take him over Reid. You're just saying that Carroll is the BPA.

Latest posts