Are the Raiders trading up for Daniels ?

Chawker

Reaction score
It would cost the Raiders 1st and 2nd 2024, 1st rd in 2025 and 1st in 2026 to move up to the second pick.

I'd take that trade if I was the Commanders !

jeremiah

Reaction score
That is nuts, why not just throw a season, and earn a top pick? NO 1 player is worth that

Hawkinaz

Reaction score
Absolutely not going to happen. It’s lying season believe nothing. Of the trade rumors I have heard the most believable is Minnesota trading with NE for the #3 pick to draft Drake Maye

The reason the Raider rumor started was Pierce was associate head coach and DC at ASU when Daniels was there

Name the last time a team traded that much draft capital to move up for a QB and it was successful

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
No, no they are not. He's a bust waiting to happen.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
LOVE this time of year. The few days leading up to the Draft are a blast. Something big will happen before Thursday night, imo. It's pretty common.
Makes it fun for sure.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Absolutely not going to happen. It’s lying season believe nothing. Of the trade rumors I have heard the most believable is Minnesota trading with NE for the #3 pick to draft Drake Maye

The reason the Raider rumor started was Pierce was associate head coach and DC at ASU when Daniels was there

Name the last time a team traded that much draft capital to move up for a QB and it was successful
True, but it doesn't mean that something big WON'T happen before the draft.

Latest posts