Are the refs out to get us this year?

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
I’ve never seen it this egregiously obvious and piss poor. I don’t want to sound like that “crazy conspiracy dude” but this is getting ridiculous. Should 5-2 minimum

jammerhawk

Reaction score
There were certainly a few rather dubious penalties called against the team worst of which was the phantom false start against our C that tipped Geno over and had Pete telling him to centre himself.

In the end it was yet another poorly refereed game.

acer1240

Reaction score
I’ve never seen it this egregiously obvious and piss poor. I don’t want to sound like that “crazy conspiracy dude” but this is getting ridiculous. Should 5-2 minimum
I'm seeing it from both sides. It's piss poor all around, not specifically against the Hawks but some game altering bs calls have certainly went against us. Every single play or penalty should allowed to be reviewed without the threat of losing a time out. Hell, half the time they get it wrong on review anyway.

I'm just as frustrated as you.

OP
OP
FrodosFinger

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
I mean I’m all for having female officials but at least get the calls right. That line judge in the Saints game with the long blonde hair and the thick ass was pissing me off.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
Referees across the entire league suck. We have just experienced some of the suckiest of the suckers.

Mad Dog

Reaction score

Refs miss stuff, some more than others. If the misses hit on higher leverage plays it can cause a loss. but in general I've seen poor calls on both sides of the ball this year. The bad calls just seemed to hit us on big plays in a couple games.

But conspiracy theories are a more comfortable space for a lot of fans.

acer1240

Reaction score
Na. He actually stated in the op that he was not a conspiracy theory guy. He's just venting about horrible officiating and how it's always went against the Hawks lately.