Who are the Seahawks this year?

LTH

Reaction score
Part of this process is for this team to take on an identity. To find their identity. It's becoming clear to me that the identity is team and dawg. From the start of the season I've seen that this teams success is attributed to team contribution that's the reason they are 5-2 that and just being dawgs.

What do you think this teams identity is?

LTH

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Frankly, imo, they are UFOing right now and the fact they have yet to run on all cylinders at the same time, complementing each other, is scary to me. They are 5-2 and half the fanbase think they are still ass.

If they ever can get it together and find true synergy everyone all on the same page, all at the same time…

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score
We won’t know until we get through those 4 games coming with 49ers, Cowboys, Eagles. That will tell us how well we can hang with the big boys. Hopefully, no worse than 2-2.

Mick063

Reaction score
An ascending top tier defense that is currently held back only by making rookie mental mistakes that keep opposing drives alive.

That is the current team identity.

Leading the league in penalties is seriously impacting their defensive rankings and their second half lead cushions. If they could get off the field on schedule without all of the unforced errors, the resultant correction factor reflected in improved defensive rankings would be a major media pundit talking point because they wouldn't routinely require Geno's late game heroics and could instead utilize their young running backs in a four-minute offense to close out games. Lack of discipline is keeping inferior opponents in the game.

It is dumb to be critical about the lack of carries by the running backs when it is the bonehead defensive plays that are forcing the offense to pass the ball in order to come back from behind. Running backs pad their stats with fourth quarter leads.

Leading the league in penalties. Fixing that is easily the most immediate and correctable route to improve the team.

Last edited:

FlyingGunHawk

Reaction score
I think they're going through the process of trying to discover how good they are. And as fans we're going along for the ride.

I believe they're ascending as well.

This stretch of upcoming games is going to reveal a lot about the team.

Chevy

Reaction score
To quote the many great t-shirt quotes..."F-ck Around And Find Out!"..... That's the Seahawks new defensive motto. : )

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
Frankly, imo, they are UFOing right now and the fact they have yet to run on all cylinders at the same time, complementing each other, is scary to me. They are 5-2 and half the fanbase think they are still ass.

If they ever can get it together and find true synergy everyone all on the same page, all at the same time…
This. I’d it wasn’t for a bs drive sustaining penalty I’d bet good money we would’ve blown out the browns.

Next week will be a defining game.