Are you an us 12?

Hawknballs

Reaction score
weird thread but anyways

I'm not a "joiner". So I never really consider myself part of a group like "The 12s".
That being said, I also don't mind the whole 12th man thing from the standpoint of the "12" jersey. If you personally don't have a player you're super into that might just leave anyways, or don't have a favorite number, the whole 12th man thing is a nice reason to get an evergreen jersey and put whatever name on it to rep the team.

So whatever. It is sort of cheesy now but it has it's uses.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
@Jerhawk gotta say, that's a badass avatar. Would make for a sweet tat.
Thank you sir. It does look pretty sweet but I can not take credit for it. I downloaded the image to my phone off of Facebook late one night under a page for "NFL Tattoo art" and they had all 32 teams on there.
I didn't get the artist's name and can't find the page to credit him or her lol.

Last edited:

JPatera76

Reaction score
Thank you sir. It does look pretty sweet but I can not take credit for it. I downloaded the image to my phone off of Facebook late one night under a page for "NFL Tattoo art" and they had all 32 teams on there.
I didn't get the artist's name and can't find the page to credit him or her lol.
I did a google search only thing I found was a reddit post saying it was done with an AI app called Midjourney, regardless its pretty cool.