Are you an us 12?

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
I don’t understand the question. If you are asking if I’m a Seahawks fan then yes. Am I 12? Not for a long time.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I feel like being called the 12th man was sorta cool back in the day when that's literally all we had to be proud about, being loud in the Kingdome.

But now "12's" is cheesy as hell, and kinda got hijacked by a very large annoying bandwagon portion of the Hawk fanbase, and news media outlets.

bileever

Reaction score
After long consideration, I have come to conclude that what he meant to say is "Are you an USFL fan?"

ZornLargentPatera

Reaction score
I feel like being called the 12th man was sorta cool back in the day when that's literally all we had to be proud about, being loud in the Kingdome.

But now "12's" is cheesy as hell, and kinda got hijacked by a very large annoying bandwagon portion of the Hawk fanbase, and news media outlets.

Cheesy as hell, and it's also pathetic and cucked as hell. The organization forfeited our The 12th Man identity because of f'ing Texas Tech? F them. The Seahawks answer to Texas Tech should always have been "go F yourselves, we will always be The 12th Man."

They can't claim ownership over a universal phrase like The 12th Man, anymore than some other entity could claim ownership over other football idioms like The Field General or The Gridiron. Etc. etc. etc.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score

this right here ^

bileever

Reaction score
I still like it when I'm driving by someone's house outside of Washington state and I see the 12 flag flying.

I moved to southern California recently and I was heartened to see a tavern on Pacific Coast Highway in Hermosa Beach flying the 12 flag on Sundays. Someone told me that the bar is near Pete's beach house there, so maybe that is the connection.

pmedic920

Reaction score
I still like it when I'm driving by someone's house outside of Washington state and I see the 12 flag flying.

I moved to southern California recently and I was heartened to see a tavern on Pacific Coast Highway in Hermosa Beach flying the 12 flag on Sundays. Someone told me that the bar is near Pete's beach house there, so maybe that is the connection.
I’ll always be a “12 flag” fan, I put one up every game day and I carry one to every game I attend. I especially enjoy calling our fan base the 12th man, because I hate the “aggies”. (I’m in Texas)
All (save for2)of my jerseys are #12

I don’t call myself a 12, and care nothing about our base being called “the 12s”

Rainger

Reaction score
Seattle NFL team fan since June 4th 1974, Seattle "SEAHAWKS" fan since June 17th 1975. A member of the 12th "MAN". Not 12 but in my 72nd year! However I do have 2 Jerseys with a 12 on the back and my last name.

Calling yourself a 12 is WOKE shit. Yes I do understand the legal bullshit over the name 12th man, should have fought the university in court over it.