Arizona

86Hawk

Reaction score
Anybody going. This will be my first game on the road to see the hawks after 100's at home. Anybody know of any cool bars or Seahawks hangouts in Glendale before/after the game? Also trying to figure out where to stay. Can't freaking wait! GO HAWKS! :thirishdrinkers:

12th Man Forever

Reaction score
My first road game as well! So excited! Harvin is a reach, but he might be back!

pehawk

Reaction score
I'm about 50/50, in both sexuality and whether I'm attending AZ.

halps80

Reaction score
Will be there, travelling from PA. Would love to find a 'Hawks hangout.

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
I am going with 6 other family members/friends.

Sure would like to tailgate if it could be set up.

JonRud

Reaction score
I am not going but I hate playing on the road on a short week. Especially a division game they should NEVER have division games on Thursday night.

AgentDib

Reaction score
I'll be there as well. It would rock to get Harvin back, but my main concern is that he returns when he is 100% and we have him in top form for the playoffs.

DHawk

Reaction score
I'm thinking about going. I was thinking about going so I could tailgate a bit. I was gonna try and get the same seats as last year, but it turns out our success as of late has priced them right out of my range. If you aren't going to attend the game but want a Seahawk hangout, check out The Skeptical Chymist or Fibber Magee's. Both are Seahawk bars. I've been to the Skeptical Chymist a bunch, its an awesome place on gameday.

Hawken-Dazs

Reaction score
I'm traveling down to Phoenix for a dental school interview THAT very day. I had no idea it was going to be before the Thursday Night Game against the Cards. I booked my return flight during the game. :34853_doh:

Hawkpower

Reaction score
86Hawk":1yh2acec said:
Anybody going. This will be my first game on the road to see the hawks after 100's at home. Anybody know of any cool bars or Seahawks hangouts in Glendale before/after the game? Also trying to figure out where to stay. Can't freaking wait! GO HAWKS! :thirishdrinkers:

I live down the street.

The whole Westgate area surrounding the stadium is hard to beat. Great bars, great food, plenty of hotels.

The Yardhouse and Saddle Ranch are two fun bars/restaurants that are usually pretty lively on gamedays.

OP
OP
86Hawk

86Hawk

Reaction score
Would be awesome to get a tailgating area setup for a bunch of 12s. Im sure there already will be one though. So pumped up for this, this is on my bucket list!

Hawkaholic

Reaction score
Hawkpower":3d6sx0f1 said:
86Hawk":3d6sx0f1 said:

I live down the street.

The whole Westgate area surrounding the stadium is hard to beat. Great bars, great food, plenty of hotels.

The Yardhouse and Saddle Ranch are two fun bars/restaurants that are usually pretty lively on gamedays.

I have been to two games in AZ, last year I went to saddle ranch and it was almost 50% hawks fans on Saturday and Sunday morning. But as Hawkpower said, the whole westgate area is fun. I will actually be in Phoenix for 2 months starting Sunday but am tempted not to go to the game since we are 0-2 when I do go.... :|

BeaHUman

Reaction score
I am staying at the Residence inn just to the north side of the stadium (business trip, just couldn't schedule later), there are couple of nice hotels right here near the stadium. Two restaurants in walking distance as well.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Hawkaholic":3vz5viqu said:
Hawkpower":3vz5viqu said:
86Hawk":3vz5viqu said:

I live down the street.

I have been to two games in AZ, last year I went to saddle ranch and it was almost 50% hawks fans on Saturday and Sunday morning. But as Hawkpower said, the whole westgate area is fun. I will actually be in Phoenix for 2 months starting Sunday but am tempted not to go to the game since we are 0-2 when I do go.... :|

Break that streak this time around. You'll regret if they win and you don't go.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
The yardhouse is hard to get into if you don't get there early on Sunday. Around the stadium is plenty of good stuff, but for the most part Glendale is not a fun zone for night before. You will need wheels, but Scottsdale downtown is good, and Mill Avenue in Tempe on Saturdays is great. Parking in Tempe will be a bitch if ASU is playing. There is a train that goes to Mill Ave area, so you don't have to park there if you take it.

AZHawkfan

Reaction score
There is a HUGE grass area in the middle of the parking lot area on the west side of the stadium. Last couple of years there has been a ton of Seahawks fans tailgating there. A group of us will be there around 1pm. PM me if anyone wants to meet up.