Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (49ers @ Seahawks)

drcool

Reaction score
38-10 Seahawks. I think this will be a big stepping stone for the O-line. They won't be world beaters by any means but I think they will see a bit of success early and the confidence will build as the running game gets cranking.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Hawks OL looks like crap, but they do just enough to beat a bad 49ers team.

Hawks 16

49ers 10

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
Seahawks will win but this place will still be seriously pissed about how it goes down.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Our OL starts our slow against that Niners DL, but their offense can't stay on the field, thus wearing them down.

Baldwin, McEvoy and Lockett all have good success against the Niners. They won't be able to stop one of them. Rawls also plays well against the Niners, so he'll account for the other TD. I'm going with 2 TD's and 3 FG's. We'll have 10 pts at halftime.

Hawks 23
Niners 3

I was going to predict 6, but I just don't see how the Niners are going to score on us at home. Seahawks have 5 sacks, 2 by Richardson.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Hawkstorian":1ugzosgf said:
Seahawks will win but this place will still be seriously pissed about how it goes down.

Geez John ya would think you have been around these here parts for a while or something.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Aros":3hme7ijf said:
Hawkstorian":3hme7ijf said:

Geez John ya would think you have been around these here parts for a while or something.

:2thumbs: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers:

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
On Monday morning, many in local media will be talking about this one as being a "get right" game for the Seahawks in which things look to be moving in the right direction. The Hawks aren't going to completely dominate and be firing on all cylinders, but it may appear that way, as this is a BAD 49er team ...

I'm calling it ...

Seahawks 27
49ers 6

AgentDib

Reaction score
Hawks 27 - 9ers 10, 85% chance of winning or so.

I do think many are sleeping on the 49ers pass rush long-term. You can tell Lynch made it priority #1 with first round picks on both Reuben Foster and Solomon Thomas, then signing Dumervil in FA. I'm not super concerned for tomorrow with Foster being out and Thomas making just his second start but the 49ers strength going forwards will be their front seven.

Seymour

Reaction score
Aros":2ej8578i said:
Hasselbeck":2ej8578i said:
ludakrishna":2ej8578i said:
DeForest Buckner, Solomon Thomas and crafty vet Elvis Dumerville against this OL? It will get ugly up front.

SEA: 9
SF: 10

Giphy

Precisely.

Correct.
Precisely the closest score prediction here. :roll:

massari

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":dvuy1o6r said:
This will not be close. The Packers are a Super Bowl contender. The 49ers are a Sam Darnold contender.

Seahawks 34
Niners 7
Hasselbeck":dvuy1o6r said:
ludakrishna":dvuy1o6r said:
DeForest Buckner, Solomon Thomas and crafty vet Elvis Dumerville against this OL? It will get ugly up front.

SEA: 9
SF: 10

Giphy

:thcoffee: Hasselbeck spreading Fake News as usual

$

DrDix

Reaction score
kf3339":zr5iwsb2 said:
Since our Defense and special teams are the only thing I can for the most part count on at this point I will go with

Hawks 12
Niners 6

We get a defensive TD and safety along with the usual famous offensive FG either in the late part of the first half, or the early part of the second half. Other than that brillant offensive output we will just look pathetic again in front of the home fans. Should be fun to watch!

Pretty spot on prediction.