Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Broncos @ Seahawks)

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
I've felt all along our team's D wouldn't be as good this year (hard to be better than last year) but our O would make up for that. We see proof of that this week.........

Hawks 30
Donks 24

To date: 1-1

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Manning is a great regular season QB. Playoff choker. So this game will be closer. Yet, the Seahawks have a bye in week 4. I don't think they want to spend it in loss mode.

And let's face it, even Brady couldn't get to 30 points. And the Broncos will need 30.

34 - 20 Seahawks

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I'm tempted to say 43-8 but I'm feeling nice so Seattle 34 Donkos 14 with the last Donkos TD coming in garbage time.

SeaChase

Reaction score
34-21 Broncos, someone has to go against the grain.

Mick063

Reaction score
Peyton makes a living off of communicating adjustments at the line of scrimmage.

The clink is too much for him and so are the humbled Hawks.

34-14

Hawks46

Reaction score
Largent80":3pjz5yd0 said:
ringless":3pjz5yd0 said:
I of course will be rooting for the Broncos this week, and I think they are one of the teams of course that actually have a good shot at winning... Sure you guys beat them least season, but as stated that was last season... You can never, ever, ever count Peyton Manning out of any game, and you can bet he studied relentlessly on that Chargers game film on tendencies. I think, and I hope the Broncos win by 3!

Any given Sunday!

Go Tards!

Gawd....If I didn't hate the 9ers and simply just pity your team like I do......I would say I hope both of you beat the crap out of each other and nobody wins.

Right !? If there was a game you could hope both lose, this would be it. Would it be wrong to hope for 15 injuries ? Yea, I'm not going there.

I had it in another thread, but it actually worries me Welker against Burley. The LOB also isn't playing as physical as they did last year, I don't know if it the LOB is getting used to the new rules and overcompensating, or what.

The Broncos also gave us trouble running the ball in the SB, and I honestly think their DL is better. Until I see differently, I don't know if we run the ball effectively, and I know we can beat them through the air, but we don't sustain drives when we go arial attack.

Seahawks 27
Donkeys 24

1-1

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
One can't count on a safety, a pick 6 and a kickoff return. Which brings the score to 27-8. It's at home so our defense will be more withering. Our defense ranks dead last in stopping 3rd down conversions. Our offense is better. Their defense is better.

Seattle 41 Denver 10.