Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (@ Lions)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
A day early...What the heck.

The Seahawks offense definitely showed improvement from Week 2 but it was ultimately the defense that stood out as the sore thumb against the Falcons. The Lions are a young team on the rise, where we are still trying to find our footing and identity. They are playing inspired football backed by an impassioned head coach. Until Geno can show me he can be "clutch" and win a game for us in the fourth quarter, and until I see this defense dramatically improve, I don't see any game in the coming month I can honestly feel good about winning.

Sorry fellow 12's, we have reached that dreadful part of rebuilding where even the Lions are favored by 6 at home to beat us.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 23 - Lions 27

Aros' Fearless Record: 3-0

Hawknight

Reaction score
I don't think we even begin to find our identity until after next season. I'm 1-2 right now...hoping for 2-2.

Hawks 18
Lions 14

Hawks get a bunch of field goals, Lions score two TD's. Reaching here but booking it.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
1-2 after watching my team's D again get shredded over and again by big running plays. Things will improve but not quickly enough.

The Lions are slowly rounding into a capable team and will see this game as a must win. They will win convincingly.

The Hawks are still uncertain as to who they are.

Suspect the Hawks will travel to Detroit and find their opposition tougher than ever.

Vegas says Detroit by 6. I sadly believe my team will lose by more than that.

Lions 27- Seahawks 19.

At this point confidence in my guys is not high. I'd sure like to be wrong.

Last edited:

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
This will be a very tough game against a team on the rise.

Hawks take it 23-20

I would love to see this and 2-2 until we can get our D together,

Grind 'em with the short offense. Keep our D off the field!!!!!!

I'm personally hoping for 2 special teams turnovers ;)

I WANT the Hawks to win - but I'm going with Aros a bit on this one. ALTHOUGH our 11am road record is pretty good - certainly better travelling than the homey years...... so there's that.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
One thing I can't take away from Pete is how his teams have absolutely crushed the old 10am Kickoff Curse the Seahawks used to have for decades. 10am away games were almost always a guaranteed L. Then for years under Pete they were almost a guaranteed W.

morgulon1

Reaction score
If this game were in Seattle I think they at least cover the spread. I believe that the Seahawks
are a team on the rise and will be down for a fight. 12s will see some cool things as they tighten
up the defense but will lose another hard fought game in Detroit.

Seattle 26
Detroit 30

Record 2-1

Slick

Reaction score
Lions 27
Seahawks 24

Lions the edge because they do have decent team rushing stats (5.9 ypc to Seattle with 4). They have a slightly better (middling) team defense in pass/rush. With that being said a winnable game for the Seahawks!

Spohawks

Reaction score
The Lions are like Atlanta, bad record but kept it close against decent teams.

The Lions have 1 INT all year so Geno should have a field day and win in a shoot out.

Hawks 42
Lions 38
1-2

nanomoz

Reaction score
Our defense is a mess. Just like the start of the three previous seasons.

Lions 41
Hawks 24

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
The Lions are the better team, but they are riddled with injuries. I think Seattle squeaks one out.

Hawks - 26
Lions - 23

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
My prediction record will always match our team's record. We will rebound with a better performance and get the W. No idea what the score will be but I don't look for us to post a lot of points. Therefore out D will have to shine on the road. They're overdue...

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Our Defense will start to show signs of life and our running game will finally show up. This is one the team has to win or players are going to start doubting themselves. Penny ran all over Detroit last year and I think he finally get 100+ and a TD. Geno will be 80% on passes and the team will win without the need for any Geno heroics

Seahawks win 28-17

2-1 YTD