Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Packers @ Seahawks)

etanate

Reaction score
Great opportunity for our team to shine in prime time and they do, Seahawks 38, Green Bay 13.

0-0

Tokadub

Reaction score
OK Time for my drunken Nostradamus mode... simulating game in my discombobulated brains...

Alrighty then (Ace Venture Voice)!

37-16 Seahawks win. We score 37 points even though we are just running out the clock in second half of the 4th quarter. Packers kick 3 Field Goals in first half before finally scoring a Touchdown in the second and then are shut out for the remainder of the game.

Wilson puts up better stats than Aaron Rodgers, and the entire Packer team looks like they got collectively spanked and they know they won't get no presents this Christmas.

Media downplays our offense and instead focuses on the narrative "Is Green Bay's Defense good enough to win the Super Bowl?"

Record: 0-0

drcool

Reaction score
38-17 Seahawks get the victory.

Mebane will blow up the middle of the line and clog everything up. It won't show up in his stat line but he will be in the backfield all day. Lacy won't be able to get going and Rogers won't feel comfortable at all. 2 sacks from Avril with one of them being a strip sack, an INT for Earl and Kam, and under 200 passing yards for Rodgers.

Let's give Harvin a return TD in this game as well.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
SEA: 30
GB: 20

0-0

But the game isn't that close. It's 27-13 until halfway through the 4th. We tack on a FG. They scratch and claw for a TD as time winds down.

HansGruber

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":3nghhsut said:
Packers fans are delusional about the game. (Check the comments on the FG 5 questions). The Packers will probably score a couple field goals early, and then attrition will take its toll on the receivers.

Meanwhile, I fully expect to see 35+ points against a mediocre to poor GB defense. Let's call it 38 - 16 in favor of the defending Super Bowl champions.
Just going to copy and paste. This is what I expect also.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
I'm going with...

Seattle 37, Green Bay 20.

Message to the Packers... Beware of the HARVIN.

Record to date: 0-0

billio155

Reaction score
HAWKS: 45
Pack:24

We score a special teams TD. D gets an INT return for a TD. Lynch scores one, Wilson runs for one and throws for three.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
seahawk Dan":1zmu2co3 said:
HAWKS 26 - 18

SEATTLE IS GOING TO UNSTOPPABLE AT HOME THIS YEAR IT IS THE ROAD I AM WORRIED ABOUT.

Ha! The road, have you not seen what we do to the road? We drive on it. Com'onnnnnnn