Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Rams @ Seahawks)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The game against the Cardinals went pretty much as expected. Clowney's exceptional Pick 6 set the tone for the day, helping get back on track after that ugly loss to the Bridgewater-led Saints at home last week. The Rams are coming into town on a short week after a loss. While still very potent, they are showing cracks here and there. I think we split against them this year so I am taking the Seahawks to edge them out in a rainy showdown on national TV.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 27 - Rams 24

Aros' Fearless Record: 2-2

BubbaGump

Reaction score
Man this is a huge game!! I see our pass rush setting the tone early and often. Clowney has improved the hawks pass rush already. With Ziggy opposite, I think others like Jefferson and Green, Ford and Jackson can all get into the mix. I don’t think it will be a blow out but Hawks will win comfortably.

Hawks- 24
Rams- 14

RTD 3-1

tdlabrie

Reaction score
So far this year we have won three games, two of them just barely and all three against teams in the bottom quarter of current power rankings. I would soooo love to be wrong (and I've been wrong half the time so far this year) but I'm afraid we're gonna get spanked.

Seattle 17
LA 31

RTD 2 - 2

rcaido

Reaction score
Rams - 21
Seahawks - 34

Wasn't sure about this game, after seeing Rams play, they just dont look the same as before. Wilson going to get another big game 300yrd 3td. For some reason i see Penny & Procise having a nice game too. I think they will be fresh as i think Carson is going to be sore from a quick week.

quadsas

Reaction score
29 - 3

same game az that Niners one in 13. Taking the top spot early in the season with a statement

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Are you guys kidding? Us, at home in a prime time game? We always do well under those circumstances just about.

Lambs 10
Seahawks 37

I believe this week. On a regular Sunday would have been a tougher game. We get few enough prime time games we tend to shine when we do.

I think the Rams are a better team than they'll be Thursday night though. Getting beat in prime time by us could kick them up a notch, be a LOT tougher game on their turf next time.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
This just feels like a major statement game. And not only do we know how incredible the Hawks have been in prime time under Pete, but this team has a lot to prove. Especially to themselves, and they're probably sick of hearing about the Rams and how great they are blah blah.
I see a tight game the entire time, w/the Hawks scoring a late TD and making a defense stop to finish it.
Russ with 3 TD's, and his first pick of the season, which will be a fluke tipped pass. He ends up with 307 yards passing. Lock, Dis and Brown all get TD receptions. Carson gets less carries this week, but the team gets 157 yards rushing on the day. Carson/Penny/CJ all contribute. With the standard Russ running for a couple 1st downs to help seal the deal in the 4th.

Hawks 27-23

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1dqngqfn said:
This just feels like a major statement game. And not only do we know how incredible the Hawks have been in prime time under Pete, but this team has a lot to prove. Especially to themselves, and they're probably sick of hearing about the Rams and how great they are blah blah.
I see a tight game the entire time, w/the Hawks scoring a late TD and making a defense stop to finish it.
Russ with 3 TD's, and his first pick of the season, which will be a fluke tipped pass. He ends up with 307 yards passing. Lock, Dis and Brown all get TD receptions. Carson gets less carries this week, but the team gets 157 yards rushing on the day. Carson/Penny/CJ all contribute. With the standard Russ running for a couple 1st downs to help seal the deal in the 4th.

Hawks 27-23

I agree with this one. Close game throughout with the clinching win in the end.

johnnyfever

Reaction score
Lots of things shaky right now with the hawks, but being primetime I have a feeling we will look like worldbeaters. Hopefully the coaches dont stifle our talent.

Hawks 34
Rams 21

chris98251

Reaction score
We lost two to them last year, they will remember. This game won't have any lack of desire or effort on the Seahawks part, a lot of reasons to go all out for them.

Chawker

Reaction score
Ken puts the Ram's in a strangle hold and doesn't lighten up. DENIED almost all game. Baby Buick grinds out another 100 yard game. Offense has a good day.

The Mighty Seahawks 27
Lambs 16
3-1
:229031_cheers:

nanomoz

Reaction score
Crowd's gonna be spiked after the Paul ceremony.

Colier and Ansah and Clowney have gotten their legs underneath them. Norton seems to have figured out some effective blitzing recently.

I really think the Hawks are gonna hang 35 on the Rams and pressure Goff all day.

Blue Man Group: 35
Rams: 27

CamanoIslandJQ

Reaction score
NOTE: This post has been deleted 5/22/20, ------- this comes after multiple unprovoked attacks on me by the asshole acer1240. I will never post here again. This site has officially gone to hell & I'll never return.

HawkGA

Reaction score
I wanna say big bounce back game for the Rams, but I'm not sure they can pull that off on a short week. Hopefully Pete has been paying attention to the road maps laid out on stifling the Rams' offense.

Hawks ride emotion to a blowout. 27-13

SeaMeat

Reaction score
Divisional game, prime time, home crowd, the 12's, Paul Allen ceremony....

Too much awesome to foresee them lose.

But... I think that they will.

I'm afraid that come Friday, lots of posts about how the game plan sucked, the players looked lost, Pete was out coached again, blah, blah, blah.

Please, please, PLEASE prove me wrong and force feed me some crow!!!

Seahawks 20
Rams 34

RTD 2-2

raisethe3

Reaction score
Hawks - 34
Rams - 20

DK Metcalf gets 1 TD
Tyler Lockett gets 2 TD
Chris Carson gets 1 TD