Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Redskins @ Seahawks)

kf3339

Reaction score
HawkFan72":2t80js27 said:
Seahawks' D will want to right the ship. Seahawks O will want to keep it rolling.

Seahawks 24
Redskins 13

My Record to Date: 5-2

This score looks right to me.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Some of the glitter from last Sunday will be worn off. A more realistic Offensive output will be....

Hawks 24
Skins 13

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
johnnyfever":1ut6qnqx said:
I see us really trying to force the run this game. I'm guessing a heavy dose of rawls and experimenting with some power blocking schemes up front. The redskins have been hit with injuries and are struggling right now, so it is a good time to give our running backs some gametime. I expect a pretty slow start while our kinks get worked out, a few 3 and outs but by the second half we should be finally ripping off some good runs.

Never really in danger of losing in this medium scoring affair. Probably lots o punts. If the redskins come out hungry though we will send it back in the air and let the receivers win this one. Our d is pissed about letting a team with a rook put 38 on them, so they will want to make a statement. Could possibly hold them to just 3.

Hawks win 24-10

EDIT: Just read Pete is going to focus on Lacy. So...what I just said except Lacy instead of Rawls.

Exactly this. Skins also have pretty good corners so the aerial attack will have to wait. 24 - 10 Hawks is also my score.

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
This game has all the makings of an absolute slaughter IMO. This Redskins team comes in here as one of the most banged up groups in the NFL. An amazing 21 players are listed on the Injury Report ... with 4 out of 5 of their starting Offensive Linemen sitting out of practice on Wednesday. It's sounding very much like Trent Williams, Brandon Scherff, and Spencer Long will all miss this game ... as well as both starting TE's Jordan Reed and Niles Paul.
https://www.hogshaven.com/2017/11/1...ate-washington-is-more-injured-than-last-week

Not good for a 3-4 team who will be travelling across country and playing in one of the most hostile environments in the NFL.

With Russell Wilson looking like a legitimate MVP candidate and Duane Brown already impressing coaches and looking like he's been in the Seahawks system for 8 years+ (he basically has) ... I'm thinking that the pinball machine will be lighting up "TILT" in this one.

I'm conservatively calling it ...

Seahawks 35
Redskins 10

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Good, a few picks against us, love it.

Probably another fairly slow first half where they try to run the ball. Then in the 2nd half, Russ starts throwing it around the yard, and they pull away in the 4th. Russ has another 300+ passing, and Walsh makes all his field goals and x-tra points....and people have to wait yet another week to pounce :lol:

Hawks 27
Skins 13

iigakusei

Reaction score
Defense dominates, offense struggles as Pete tries to get the run game going.
Seahawks 20 - Redskins 10

RCATES

Reaction score
With a banged up O-Line and no TE the Skins are going to struggle against a Fierce Hawks pass rush. Hawks are hitting their stride now and will be a force at Home from here on out. 24-10 Seattle.

RTD: 5-0

Sparkchaser737

Reaction score
RCATES":el52sfn0 said:
With a banged up O-Line and no TE the Skins are going to struggle against a Fierce Hawks pass rush. Hawks are hitting their stride now and will be a force at Home from here on out. 24-10 Seattle.

Can the addition of one pro bowler to the offensive line make a difference. Yea, I think so. This shouldn't be close, even with Earl being down.

Hawks win big at home.

Hawks 23
Skins 10

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Sparkchaser737

Reaction score
Sparkchaser737":1k8wjhms said:
RCATES":1k8wjhms said:

Can the addition of one pro bowler to the offensive line make a difference. Yea, I think so. This shouldn't be close, even with Earl being down.

Hawks win big at home.

Hawks 23
Skins 10

Sorry..Didn't mean to quote you.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Seattle is the best. We have Duane Brown now, AND we get to keep Jeremy Lane, who is mildly decent sometimes.

Seattle 55
Redskins 9

tmobilchawker79

Reaction score
I can actually see a bit of a letdown after the emotional win we had last weekend.

I have been impressed with the physicality that Washington has played with in the games that I have watched from them. Norman is back from the rib injury. I have a feeling the secondary problems from last week will not be as bad as they were this past weekend, but that will lead to atleast a couple screwups on the back end. I'm hoping Lacy can get going early, but we have a tendency to continue to hit our head on the wall (run game) and not adjust very quickly. Probably not an immediate impact on the run game from our new LT.

I think we're looking at a close matchup here, Hawks probably eek this one out.

27-24 Hawks.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Seahawks 27
Redskins 10

Game goes so well, Eddie Lacy reaches 10 yards rushing on the day.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Hasselbeck":17zabj9g said:
Game goes so well, Eddie Lacy reaches 10 yards rushing on the day.

:lol:

Hawknballs

Reaction score
No ET:

Seahawks 27
Washington 17

Yes ET:

Seahawks 31
Washington 9

Optimus25

Reaction score
Hawknballs":1zl96f7t said:
No ET:

Seahawks 27
Washington 17

Yes ET:

Seahawks 31
Washington 9

I honestly hope that with the level of the Skins injuries, we can win as comfortably as you say up there without ET. That being said, I just can't see the staff not giving him the rest. Absolutely critical 4 game stretch after this to push for seeding, no reason to push him in this one IMO. But then again that's always my belief, finding the optimal games where you can rest the star power. Usually I'm overly cautious and they still go out and ball. But in this case, between ET and Kam and Bobby, I just think this is the week to take a game week bye for the wounded and see what's in the tank of the rooks. Let's see what hill and Thompson got, let alone test the vet McD and get him some serious PT in the event something major does occur down the road.

Lest we forget, when you see the years of experience next to our core vets, that 5/6/7/8 is actually 6/7/8/9 due to all the postseason wear and tear. We have to start being creative in finding ways to keep these guys OFF the field sometimes, or else we will certainly pay for it later. This week in my opinion is the week to recharge all the batteries we can. Especially Prosise. One more week of sideline rest, and then next week he should be full go. After that, it's trial by fire and if he can't finish the season, guh bi!

Hawks 34
Skins 28

Garbage time TD for Skins make it look close.

Josea16

Reaction score
No ET
No running game

Seahawks 27
Redskins 24

Yes ET
Yes running game

Seahawks 34
Redskins 10

RTD 5-2

Decimation

Reaction score
Seahawks 34

Redskins 14

The addition of Duane Brown finally gets the offensive line rolling at a level we haven’t seen in ages. Running game will be solid and finally have a big game. Of course, we all know Russell will flat out ball out once again. This team is on a roll.

Exciting times coming boys!