Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Seahawks @ Chiefs)

kearly

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":3pnk44mo said:
I honestly don't see it happening.

Chiefs 34
Seahawks 17

RTD: 4-5

Alex Smith in adverse weather conditions... Wilson struggling... both teams selling out to stop the run...

This game has fist fight written all over it. Final score will probably be something like 17-13.

It feels like the Chiefs have a 60% chance to win, but Seattle tends to do very well in ugly games. It is close to a must win game for both teams. Should be interesting.

Sac

Reaction score
I was initially thinking the Hawks would lose this one, given that Mebane is out and we're on the road against a team that matches up well with us.

But I've got this feeling that, aside from Kelce beating our defense a few times we'll mostly be able to contain their passing game. Stopping the run should be a little trickier but I think we do enough to win.

Hawks 27
KC 24

mistaowen

Reaction score
Seahawks 24
Chiefs 9

Move the ball against us but only get 3 FGs and a red zone turnover from Smith trying to make a play against Sherm.
Marshawn runs for 130 and 2 TDs. RW doesn't do much passing.

sam1313

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":nlpzo10f said:

Chiefs 34
Seahawks 17

What the hell Montana? We haven't lost that bad in 3 years, and you think Alex freakin Smith is going to drop 34 on us? I'm not a predicter, but this is very pessimistic even for you! :thfight7:

sutz

Reaction score
Can't predict a loss, but I sense a squeaker coming up.

Seahawks..22
Chiefs........21

Season record: 6-3

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
Hard fought game with turnovers on both sides due to the inclement weather. We hold on one more time than they do.

Hawks - 24

Chiefs - 21

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
sam1313":2skqs57e said:
MontanaHawk05":2skqs57e said:

Chiefs 34
Seahawks 17

What the hell Montana? We haven't lost that bad in 3 years, and you think Alex freakin Smith is going to drop 34 on us? I'm not a predicter, but this is very pessimistic even for you! :thfight7:

All I can think of is that I really don't see THAT happening.

Hard-fought close game, yes.
Hawks gut it out.

OrFan

Reaction score
I rarely pick this soon in the week. Too many nancies this week, had to change things up.

Good guys - 27

Chiefs - 23

We will win this one. Our running game is key, but watch for Wilson to add a couple long completions, something everyone has been saying is lacking.

This team is banged up, but for real. This week will prove it.

6 and 3.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
lukerguy":2dzobwup said:
I think this is a tougher challenge than @ SF and @Philly

Unless we win the turnover battle by 1 or 2, I think we're probably going to lose. KC has a perfect team to beat us- committed run game with balanced attack- short accurate passes in zones.

They can also rush the passer well.

31 KC
27 SEA

Hopefully we can get a few turnovers and some nice special teams play to shift the game in our direction.

Like the numbers, only in the reverse.
Seahawks 31......KfC 27. :thfight7:

RunTheBall

Reaction score
3 people predicting we will get blown out, it's like they haven't even watched us the past 3 years...

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
If they can find a way to win even very ugly, I will be thrilled. That said, I've thought all along this game would be very tough, and the Hawks seem prone to slipping into long bouts of ineptitude, particularly on offense. I think that happens again this week and they don't quite get it done.

Chiefs 24
Hawks 17

Latest posts