Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Seahawks @ Giants)

2_0_6

Reaction score
The Hawks defense takes Eli out to the woodshed and stomp a mud hole in him. I would be surprised if he hits 200 yards passing on Sunday.

Hawks in a easy win, 34-10

RTD 3-2

Josea16

Reaction score
Denver overlooked the Giants simple as that. No 200.00 dollars, no pass go. The Seahawks love New Jersey, bad OL, and Eli with good or bad OL because he sucks against the Seahawks regardless.

Seahawks 34
Giants 10

RTD: 3-2

Also Denver sucks because they have issues at quarterback that will make any Seahawk fan understand how special Wilson is. Denver has a defense on the Seahawks level but they don't have a quarterback worth a damn. Or a unique type like Wilson.

The Giants have none of this. They have a 10-15 level defense and good rookie WR's. I have never bought into the "No Fly Zone" bullshit. Test us Eli....please.

ludakrishna

Reaction score
NY changed up the play calling last game. Alot more 2 TE sets. Sterling Shepard is back and their D is very underrated. Janoris Jenkins, Eli Apple and DRC can be shut down if they want to on certain nights. With our WR crew, it very well may be this Sunday. Landon Collins is the 2nd best Safety in the entire league behind ETIII. Inaccurate/Forced Deep Balls will result in a INT if RW is not careful. Their DL is extremely difficult to run on, but hasn't created the sacks. With no Joekel and Glow as his replacement, they may have their coming out party against us.

10 NY
12 SEA

Only FGs for us and we squeak out a victory.

Slick

Reaction score
Seahawks 13
Giants 24

I think the Giants will get short fields and possibly a score from their defense. Prepare yourself for offensive ineptitude again.

RTD 4-1

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Slow start as always, but pulling away at the end. Giants get a garbage TD w/a couple minutes left in the game. Walsh with 4 FG's, and those who are waiting to pounce hate it, and will have to wait.

Hawks 19-13

HawkFan72

Reaction score
If nothing else, the Seahawks will have no excuses to be caught by surprise by the Giants. If they didn't wake up after watching Sunday's game, it's their own fault if they sleep on that team. I expect the Seahawks Offense to struggle again with the O-line being so paper-thin. But I think the Defense has a strong game.

Seahawks 17
Giants 13

My Record to Date: 3-2

kf3339

Reaction score
Avril is on IR. Our left side of the O is going to be a mess, and the Giants still have a pretty good D-Line.

This combination spells a loss in my book.

Giants 17
Hawks 13

10 of our points come from the defense either by a TD and/or turnovers giving us a very short field. Unfortunately our Offense sputters again after looking better the last two games.

Mindsink

Reaction score
The Seahawks are 3-0 when I attend their road game. This Sunday will make it 4-0. The key will be the fact that our D-line has seemed to have found another gear vs the Rams. I think that trend will continue.

Yes, our O-line is bad, and so is theirs. The difference is that Russ rarely makes mistakes when under pressure. Eli is known for turning the ball over with pressure in his face. That will be the difference in this game.

I see a low scoring bout, and the Giants will find it tough to establish any consistent rhythm on offense. And we'll make just enough plays to get a comfortable win.

Seahawks - 17
Giants - 6

RussB

Reaction score
Giants did beat denver so thats kind of impressive. Teams are similair both have good defense and bad offense, hawks still a better team though so im going seahawks.

17-7

My record so far 5-0

adeltaY

Reaction score
Josea16":1t8uoj0l said:
Also Denver sucks because they have issues at quarterback that will make any Seahawk fan understand how special Wilson is. Denver has a defense on the Seahawks level but they don't have a quarterback worth a damn. Or a unique type like Wilson.

The Giants have none of this. They have a 10-15 level defense and good rookie WR's. I have never bought into the "No Fly Zone" bullshit. Test us Eli....please.

THIS. Say what you will about Wilson's consistency, no one can deny that the guy is a playmaker. Siemian really isn't. That's the biggest difference between Denver and the Hawks. We have a franchise QB. That gives us a better shot.

BlueClue

Reaction score
Giants 28-17

Darkwa runs for 150 again, Eli throws for 300 and 3 TDs, No INTs, 2 Sacks

Collins and JackRabbit both get a pick and both cause a strip fumble, as does JPP

Seahawks top RB is Wilson

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
My prediction???? A whole lot of “Manning face”. 8)

Defense sets the tone. Eli throws 4 picks,with Shaq getting a pick 6 on the first drive.

Bevell has one of his rare annual great playcall and gameplanned games. Hawks score a TD with a trick play on the first offensive play from scrimmage.

MetLife is Seattle’s home away from home.

Hawks 43
Mini Eli’s 8
8)

...and we will say meh, it’s just the Giants...

Edit: changed score.

mistaowen

Reaction score
BlueClue":7r5b8f7w said:
Giants 28-17

Collins and JackRabbit both get a pick and both cause a strip fumble, as does JPP

I mean, I understand there can be some homerism when looking at games but those stats are crazy. So Seahawks offense has 5 TO's while the Giants offense utterly dismantles the Seahawks? Eli threw for 128 yards against a top passing defense (like us) last week and has eclipsed 300 once....now without Odell.

One win and Giants are suddenly world beaters.

Seahawks 17 Giants 9 in a relatively ugly offensive game for both teams.

BlueClue

Reaction score
mistaowen":v41qy8io said:
BlueClue":v41qy8io said:
Giants 28-17

I mean, I understand there can be some homerism when looking at games but those stats are crazy. So Seahawks offense has 5 TO's while the Giants offense utterly dismantles the Seahawks? Eli threw for 128 yards against a top passing defense (like us) last week and has eclipsed 300 once....now without Odell.

28-17 is not a blowout....could go either way at that score

Giants offense is not your problem....the Defense needs to score and takeaways

Both teams are capable of defensive domination. Yes it could be an ugly low scoring punters battle....I dont like watching those- do you?

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
BlueClue":2twciuak said:
mistaowen":2twciuak said:
BlueClue":2twciuak said:
Giants 28-17

28-17 is not a blowout....could go either way at that score

Giants offense is not your problem....the Defense needs to score and takeaways

Both teams are capable of defensive domination. Yes it could be an ugly low scoring punters battle....I dont like watching those- do you?
In Seahawk world, that is a blowout. It is also a very homeristic thought. The irony is that it sounds exactly like the Bronco fans before the Giants beat them.

Seahawks - 22
NYGiants - 13