Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Seahawks @ Giants)

2_0_6

Reaction score
BlueClue":2u2zvwii said:
Giants 28-17

Darkwa runs for 150 again, Eli throws for 300 and 3 TDs, No INTs, 2 Sacks

Collins and JackRabbit both get a pick and both cause a strip fumble, as does JPP

Seahawks top RB is Wilson

QltztHX

mistaowen

Reaction score
BlueClue":1sdumd2f said:
mistaowen":1sdumd2f said:
BlueClue":1sdumd2f said:
Giants 28-17

Collins and JackRabbit both get a pick and both cause a strip fumble, as does JPP

I mean, I understand there can be some homerism when looking at games but those stats are crazy. So Seahawks offense has 5 TO's while the Giants offense utterly dismantles the Seahawks? Eli threw for 128 yards against a top passing defense (like us) last week and has eclipsed 300 once....now without Odell.

One win and Giants are suddenly world beaters.

Seahawks 17 Giants 9 in a relatively ugly offensive game for both teams.

28-17 is not a blowout....could go either way at that score

Giants offense is not your problem....the Defense needs to score and takeaways

Both teams are capable of defensive domination. Yes it could be an ugly low scoring punters battle....I dont like watching those- do you?

Well you'll be in for a treat this weekend when both offenses go 3 and out constantly.

BlueClue

Reaction score
NJlargent":1n4wo9fx said:
Giants change up coaching and give over play calling duties. Magically it works and they beat Denver and look good. We do not make adjustments. Giants switched around their OL and they have looked decent the past few weeks. We just switch around our OL.

Giants looked energetic and ready to play against Denver. I think the overly critical media and fan base wore on them a bit. We appear preoccupied and content.

Giants 23 Seahawks 13

I agree.....you have a keen eye

Josea16

Reaction score
Seahawks 20
Giants 10

Sheldon Richardson wrecked that OL in preseason and no amount of switches are going to stop him from wrecking it again this Sunday.

RTD 3-2

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
Frank and Sheldon are going to put on a show and there will be a whole lot of Eli face on the telecast. I just don't know what we will do offensively with the field position our D grabs up. I'm sensing...ehh..3 field goals and Doug is due for a 40yard bomb for a TD.

Okay 23-13 Hawks

chris98251

Reaction score
Josea16":1uxg24sf said:
Seahawks 20
Giants 10

Sheldon Richardson wrecked that OL in preseason and no amount of switches are going to stop him from wrecking it again this Sunday.

RTD 3-2

Except one of our members said he was a cancer and is only playing for a payday, you know that 1st round picks don't get paid enough.

Josea16

Reaction score
chris98251":1rclbb6p said:
Josea16":1rclbb6p said:
Seahawks 20
Giants 10

RTD 3-2

Except one of our members said he was a cancer and is only playing for a payday, you know that 1st round picks don't get paid enough.
You forgot your sarcasm tags. That boy is no problem and along with Clark, Griffin, Jones and McDowell is the base of the next generation of our defense. He'll get paid because that's how the Seahawks roll with who they consider a core player. Let's just say top 5 pass rush DT's that are 26? Are rare as hen's teeth and core players on any functional team.

BlueClue

Reaction score
BlueClue":2949w88p said:
seahawkfreak":2949w88p said:
Seahawks 53
Giants 2

What is this
An attempt at contrarian juju

Yeah that will work well

If it comes to that I believe that would set the all time blowout record

Only Ara Pargegians Notre Dame ever put a score like that out there :0190l:

Should be a good well fought contest. If there were any chance to sneak up on you guys, we blew that Sunday night

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
BlueClue":2kz5rtpv said:
BlueClue":2kz5rtpv said:
seahawkfreak":2kz5rtpv said:
Seahawks 53
Giants 2

What is this

Yeah that will work well

Should be a good well fought contest. If there were any chance to sneak up on you guys, we blew that Sunday night

You may not have heard of the Seahawks 58-0 win over Arizona in 2012 with a few of our same players on the field... :2thumbs:

edogg23

Reaction score
Seahawks 9
giants 10
This offensive line will look even worse with Glow back in and Bevell will do nothing to compensate.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
Hawks pick up a solid road victory with the O doing better than expected.

Seattle 23
Giants 20

RTD 4-1

Josea16

Reaction score
BlueClue":2zfscecx said:
BlueClue":2zfscecx said:
seahawkfreak":2zfscecx said:
Seahawks 53
Giants 2

What is this

Yeah that will work well

He gave you 2 points that's pretty generous of him to predict a safety for you. Seriously the Giants aren't scoring more then 17 in any case and more likely about 10. The Seahawks should score 20ish. Sheldon Richardson loves your OL and you know it.

Our respective OL's are around the same level of bad, Eli is a statue with no WR's and a decent TE. With a good front 7 and crap secondary like the Rams. So 20-10 Seahawks is logical and fair given the Seahawks have a better front 7 and secondary combined with a mobile quarterback and actual wide receivers.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Glowinski starts at left guard next to Nohdiambo and the left side of the line collapses for 8 straight plays in a row. This forces Russell to scramble to the right on every down from the second quarter on. The giants notice this and start loading the box on the left side.

Weirdly enough Russell throws a 50 yard TD while being sacked in the 4th quarter, but it isn't enough as the Giants move down the field against our prevent defense and kick the game-winning fg.

16-13 NYG

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
BlueClue":2z2wn8sl said:
Giants 28-17

He's not wrong on the bold, in fact I'd bet money that this happens.