Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Seahawks @ Green Bay)

QuahHawk

Reaction score
31-17 Hawks
Just got a good feeling about this season.

Lacey for 2 TD's.

Rogers sacked 6 times and throws 2 picks.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Based on what I've seen from my fellow posters, I'm predicting a low scoring game won in the final two minutes.

Hawks 13 Cheeseheads 10

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
Hawks 24 Pack 20. Too close for comfort but we're playing in Lambeau in September, not December. Huge difference. I just think we have too many studs on D for Aaron to deal with, so we pull out a squeaker and get a huge W.

adeltaY

Reaction score
31-21 Packers. I really hope we can win and I can see it happening, but we all know this team takes a while to gel. SRich will take some time to jive with the rest of the DL so he might not have much of an impact. The OL gets dominated again and on the other side, Rodgers takes zero sacks and faces pressure on less than 10% of his dropbacks. The team will rally and go on to have a great season, but it won't start off with a win at Lambeau.

Record: 0-0

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
#1 son and I will be in attendance.
Rodgers will get rid of the ball quickly making it hard to get our hands on him.
We will punish their run game forcing some greater distances on 3rd downs as the game wears on.

24-17 Seattle

BadgerVid

Reaction score
31-13 Seahawks

'Hawks front 4 has Rodgers on the run all day.

Offense starts slow with Jon getting 3 on the first drive, then 2 rushing TDs and 2 that are pure Wilson magic.

'Hawks win turnover battle 2-0

bevellisthedevil

Reaction score
We dominate the first half and score 3 points. Blair Walsh misses kick in OT and we end up in a 3-3 tie.

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
27-23 Seahawks.

We'll be up about 24-10 through most of the game but then Green Bay will strike back and hard making it 24-23 by the end of the 3rd Quarter. Halfway through the 4th we stall at the 11 yard line with 6:53 left in the quarter and settle for a field goal to make it 27-23. Rodgers burns off three minutes but fails to get beyond the 40 yard end of their field, getting sacked twice during the drive and they fail a 4th down conversion and give the ball to Seattle in which the team just runs the clock out for the win.

Wilson - 19-30, 205 yards, 2/0 TD/INT
Rawls - 27 Carries, 81 yards, 1 TD
Baldwin - 9 Catches, 79 yards, 1 TD

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Seattle 30 GB 20

Erin is harassed and sacked 5 times throws 2 picks, one of those a pick 6.

GB gets a garbage TD last minute.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Not really sure how threads like these are productive or even entertaining. It is close to the equivalent to betting money against your team to lose and then saying "if they win I'm happy, if they lose I'm happy". I am quite confident that the OP could do a thread that gives an opinion on what needs to happen for Seattle to win and if they don't they will lose or vice versa (ie.if Seattle does this they will lose). Would that not still fall in line with a "Prediction Thread"?

Honestly not being facetious, I just think going into a game thinking a team you root for is going to lose, takes away from the enjoyment of the sport. What needs to happen for us to win and lets hope that happens. No?

Just my two cents, no harm meant.

Overseasfan

Reaction score
30 - 20 Hawks.

GB doesn't look at its best yet, while the Hawks are already giving opposing teams nightmares. I have a feeling this game won't be easy but the Hawks gain a lead early and the Packers never really recover.

RTD: 0-0

NOLAHawk

Reaction score
Too many touchdowns predicted from bevells squad. 19 - 12 GB. Includes a bonus safety.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

northseahawk

Reaction score
21-17 Packers win.

Packs will play the quick and short pass game with dink and dunk game. I have never seen our defense successfully stop that game plan.

RW will play horrible as always against the packers.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
History is not on our side. The Packers have absolutely owned the Seahawks the last couple years. They play the Hawks tougher than ANY other team and have handed us our worst losses of the Russell Wilson era. Hope (and believe) the Hawks can pull it out. But I gotta go with our pattern of losing in Green Bay.

Seahawks 23
Packers 24

My Record to Date: 0-0

bigskydoc

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":3czli6k4 said:
Not really sure how threads like these are productive or even entertaining.

...the OP could do a thread that gives an opinion on what needs to happen for Seattle to win and if they don't they will lose or vice versa (ie.if Seattle does this they will lose). Would that not still fall in line with a "Prediction Thread"?

There are other threads for that. The game prediction thread is different, and is a lot of fun throughout the year.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
HawkFan72":886kwfoc said:
The Packers have absolutely owned the Seahawks the last couple years. They play the Hawks tougher than ANY other team

The friggin Rams might disagree with that sentiment

Latest posts