Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (@ Titans)

Chawker

Reaction score
Derrick Henry runs wild on us, racking up 100 plus yards, although the Seahawks hang on to win the game.

Seahawks 23

Titans 16

GO SEAHAWKS !!!!!!!!!!!!

nwHawk

Reaction score
This might just be an entertaining game. Titans are not a good team, and the Seahawks are a roller coaster.

Hawks on a short week have to travel across the country. A few things stand out. Titans are better at home, and this Seahawks team does not travel well. Seattle is 5-2 at home, but 2-5 on the road.

They’re coming off their biggest emotional win in years, are going back to Geno after two games with Lock, and might be without Ken Walker this game. No Spoon. No Adams is a blessing right now. Henry is not the game back, Levi’s is out, so Tammy is back, and I see this a a potential +2 turnover game for Seahawks.

Seahawks ….17
Titans ………..16

Season: 8-6

nwHawk

Reaction score
Me too. Feels like it’s been a while.

DeSeahawk

Reaction score
I see a Seahawk loss. After an emotional win, on a short week, on the road. Also against a team that loves to run the ball after just giving up 178 yards on the ground . If Levis doesn't start Tannehill is their back up.
I see 27-21 Titans. I hope I'm wrong for your guys sake. Would be nice to get a chance to beat the Seahawks in the playoffs again.:p
11-1 to date
Oh man that's mean lol. Ok, I hope we do play you guys in the playoffs just so I can come back here and make a prediction.

Vesuve

Reaction score
I strongly believe the Seahawks win.

27 - 14

renofox

Reaction score
It all boils down to QB play.

On defense, Seahawks will have to cheat up to stop a powerful running and dump-off game while hoping Tannehill's mid-game sucks (his deep game always sucks now). If his mid-game is working it will be a tough game for the Seahawks defense.

On defense, Geno needs to bring his B game against the Titans backup secondary. I'm not counting on his A game because that hardly ever shows up. Much more likely to see his C, or even D, game since I don't think he's near enough to fully healed. Remember 2021 when RW "healed quickly" and came back early to lose 3 straight? I'm getting some of the same vibes here. If the O-line can run block like last week, instead of their typical sub-performance this year, it should be an easy win.

This game should be an easy 3-score victory, but I have a feeling the Seahawks will revert back to the lifeless, confused team we've seen too often during their recent history. They'll have enough spurts of good play to eke out a narrow victory.

Seahawks 23
Titans 20

rtd:11-3

ejayjay

Reaction score
As I'm probably one of the few who would like to see Lock come in and repeat his success, rather than watch Geno come in..regardless...would love to watch the Seahawks win as a whole regardless of who is at the helm.

Seahawks 42
Other Team 21

Go Hawks!
I'm with you on that why bring Geno back see what Lock has