Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (@ Titans)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
So you're saying there's a chance.

We use the term "must win" very liberally as fans throughout any given season, but no, seriously...The Eagles game was a MUST WIN! That 92-yard game winning drive was as gutsy of a performance I've seen from this team all year long. This win doesn't fix all the issues but what it does do is restore some confidence among the team that can translate into more victories.

There's an old saying...Winning can become a habit, but so can losing.

It's good to know we can count on Lock if Geno can't go. They are virtually Plug N Play between each other.

These final 3 games are all similar. The Seahawks should be able to win out, but they could easily drop one or more if they don't play a complete game. Any one of these teams would love nothing more than to play spoiler to our wildcard hopes. Just as I felt we would beat the Eagles, I feel the same way about the Titans. Not saying they won't make it a fight, in fact it could end up closer than we would like but in the end I think the Seahawks prevail and get on their final winning streak of the season.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 24 - Titans 20

Aros' Fearless Record: 9-5

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I think that win on Monday will change the spark for this team. Tennessee is a very well coached team, so I don't see this as some gimme' game. They will play tough and the have the beast that is Henry.

Hawks pull it off 27-20

Walker goes for over a hundred on the ground. '
Geno with two touchdown passes.

Hawknight

Reaction score
As I'm probably one of the few who would like to see Lock come in and repeat his success, rather than watch Geno come in..regardless...would love to watch the Seahawks win as a whole regardless of who is at the helm.

Seahawks 42
Other Team 21

Go Hawks!

Keyhawk

Reaction score
Not sure of the status of QB Levis. Probably doesn't matter. He's a rookie who is still learning. We need to stop the Alabama man, Derrick Hemry. If we do, we win.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Hopefully, Henry plays like he did last week.
He had 16 carries for 9 yards. That's it. Also, their O Line gives up a LOT of sacks.

94Smith

Reaction score
I see a Seahawk loss. After an emotional win, on a short week, on the road. Also against a team that loves to run the ball after just giving up 178 yards on the ground . If Levis doesn't start Tannehill is their back up.
I see 27-21 Titans. I hope I'm wrong for your guys sake. Would be nice to get a chance to beat the Seahawks in the playoffs again.:p
11-1 to date

jammerhawk

Reaction score
This will be a close game early but here are few guys on the team who will want to make a statement. Geno will be back and the run D will be put to work stopping Henry. The Titans have some genuinely good players the team knows and has played against.

The Defence will again keep the opponent in front of them and the O will roll with both an effective running game which scores twice, and Geno hitting on strikes to Metcalf, Lockett and JSN. The Hawks win going away 38-21

LTH

Reaction score
I'm not looking past the Titans... but I do think the victory was a break out game for the Hawks. Carroll has to make sure his teams head is right after a emotional victory I think he will do that.

The Hawks have given up a lot of yards on the ground and I want to see them clamp down on the running game. O think they also have to figure out how to defend the middle to crossing routes and the short passing game in the middle. Hopefully they can do those two things.

Offensively I think they will run the ball effectively against the Titans assuming Walker is back. This was the first game all season they had the same 5 O lineman. I think Geno is going to have a big game..

Hawks 31-17

LTH

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score

We use the term "must win" very liberally as fans throughout any given season, but no, seriously...The Eagles game was a MUST WIN! That 92-yard game winning drive was as gutsy of a performance I've seen from this team all year long. This win doesn't fix all the issues but what it does do is restore some confidence among the team that can translate into more victories.

It's good to know we can count on Lock if Geno can't go. They are virtually Plug N Play between each other.

These final 3 games are all similar. The Seahawks should be able to win out, but they could easily drop one or more if they don't play a complete game. Any one of these teams would love nothing more than to play spoiler to our wildcard hopes. Just as I felt we would beat the Eagles, I feel the same way about the Titans. Not saying they won't make it a fight, in fact it could end up closer than we would like but in the end I think the Seahawks prevail and get on their final winning streak of the season.

Hawks 24
Titans 10

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score

I love your summary ;) Spot on.

Aircrew

Reaction score
We're a .500 team, flaming thumbtacks are a sub .500 team. I see a close game, we win by a single score.

Our march to a first round playoff exit and long term mediocrity will continue.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
The Titans stink, but I see Geno struggling in this game to make it close. Stop Henry and the rest should fall into place. Walker will be just enough to push Seattle over the top.

Hawks - 17
Titans - 13

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
We're a .500 team, flaming thumbtacks are a sub .500 team. I see a close game, we win by a single score.

Our march to a first round playoff exit and long term mediocrity will continue.
Well then you'll get your way. And you can tell us all how "right" you were when they get bounced in the first round. That sounds like a great way to look at sports, just assume the worst every week :rolleyes:

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Their biggest mistake will be their uniform choice. Probably going with the white top/grey bottom? Maybe the all whites? Regardless, the uniform choice is why the Seahawks lose this game.

Titans 23
Seahawks 6

RTD 8-6

Aircrew

Reaction score
Well then you'll get your way. And you can tell us all how "right" you were when they get bounced in the first round. That sounds like a great way to look at sports, just assume the worst every week :rolleyes:
Actually, scooter, I won't. I leave that kind of arrogance to another member here who shall not be named.

I've said it before, this team has a 2009 Jim Mora Jr.-esque cloud hanging over it and wholesale changes need to be made to ultimately get where we all want this franchise to go. Cheering for team success under the curent regime is akin to changing seats on the Titanic.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Got it, Skippy

Now I know, cheering for your team thru thick and thin is dumb. You basically just said you're not cheering for team success.

How pathetic.

Aircrew

Reaction score
Got it, Skippy

Now I know, cheering for your team thru thick and thin is dumb. You basically just said you're not cheering for team success.

How pathetic.
The only thing pathetic is how dimly aware you are of the complexities in supporting a team. That would involve strategic thinking and an ability to see the big picture, a skill you clearly lack. But don't let me stop you, I'm sure the Kool-Aid is sweet and refreshing.