Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Steelers @ Seahawks)

QuahHawk

Reaction score
30-27 Pit

Hope I'm wrong, just think Pit WR's are going to shred us. Bennett, Avril, and Hill need to have their best game of the year.

6-4 RTD

Heyseed

Reaction score
Fearlessly predicting a snowball game!

Seahawks 17 Steelers 13

Decimation

Reaction score
A lot of people think they're going to torch us, but I just don't see it happening. Seahawks are going to have a big day on offense and will do just enough on defense.

Seahawks: 24

Steelers: 20

RTD: 7-3

DeeHawks

Reaction score
I just don't want to see a lot of those stupid yellow towels being waved around in our stadium.

Hawks - 27
Stealers - 20

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Wish I could be confident about this, but until the defense shows they can slow down an elite offense this year.. I can't buy into them right now.

Steelers 31
Seahawks 24

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
Steelers - 17
Seahawks - 23

It's the Tight Ends that are beating this team, not the Wide Recievers. Hopefully with Lane back, a little momentum from last week, and a whole lot of "Welcome to Our House - We Owe You", the Hawks will climb out of this 'losing to good teams in the 4th qtr' nonsense.

If I'm wrong and they lose, well...
How 'bout that draft pick....

Hawkboi

Reaction score
No doubt about it the Seahawks are on are power run!!!

Seahawks 34

Squeelers 17 at the most....

:les: :thirishdrinkers:

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":atnro9oq said:
This is the "REVENGE" game of the decade!!! I will be super pissed if we "lay an egg" this Sunday. Not only will it indicate that this team is not maturing this year, it will also indicate that our chances in the playoffs aren't so hot either.

HAWKS 27

STEALERS 19

Revenge game of the decade? For who? Our assistant LB coach?

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Seanhawk":1wcc3jn9 said:
Bigpumpkin":1wcc3jn9 said:
This is the "REVENGE" game of the decade!!! I will be super pissed if we "lay an egg" this Sunday. Not only will it indicate that this team is not maturing this year, it will also indicate that our chances in the playoffs aren't so hot either.

HAWKS 27

STEALERS 19

Revenge game of the decade? For who? Our assistant LB coach?

Win it for Lofa!

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
I said before the season if the Hawks failed to make the playoffs but beat Pissburgh 50-0 I would consider it a successful season and I meant it. There is no franchise I hate worse, not even the Cowpatties and their "America's Team" bullshit. I hated the Stealers in the 70s when they were the team of the decade and I hate 'em even worse now fueled by the atrocity of XL*, the Tomlin tripping incident, them not being required to come out here and play our team in '11 and so on and so forth.

All that said, I have little faith in the Hawks secondary vs. their WRs and their TEs. The way to beat them would be to run, run and run some more and do it successfully to keep their O off the field. I've never wanted to be wrong about a game more in my life...........

Stealers 31
Hawks 26

Seafan

Reaction score
If Russ can play like he did last week then the team has a chance. That's a big if.

SoCalSeahawk

Reaction score
Week 16, 2012. This week feels similar in that the Seahawks need to make a statement. We all know they're good, but can they beat down a good team? Somehow I feel that IF they really want they can dominate any team at home. I guess we'll see how bad they want it tomorrow. That week 16 game in 2012 the Seahawks took the 49ers out behind the wood shed and punished them 42-13.

I expect ridiculous pressure on Ben all day and a big game from Russell.

Seahawks 42
Steelers 23

Latest posts