Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Vikings @ Seahawks)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
With Lamar Jackson's performance on MNF combined with Russ' lackluster performance against the Eagles, the MVP is Lamar's to lose at this point unless he gets injured or suddenly takes a major performance plunge which I don't see happening. But what we all can agree on is that MVP awards take a major back seat to winning. All that matters is winning in this league and the Seahawks continue to do just that. With the recent surge on defense, the Seahawks are aligning to do what they always do in November and December and that's win football games. The Vikings will provide a solid test at home (where the Seahawks have an average 3-2 record surprisingly) and while they certainly could beat us at home, it is Monday Night Football and we all know how this team fairs on primetime at night.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 27 - Vikings 24

Aros' Fearless Record: 7-4

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
This game should be quite the snot knocker. The Hawks D is improving at the right time, they have the running game and Russ leading them when it counts. I expect an epic, down to the wire game. The Vikings are legit, so many weapons and a DAMN good RB. Let alone killer WR's and a fast defense w/a lot of experience.
I can see the Vikes getting plenty of yards, but not a lot of points. Historically, Cousins is brutal in big time games, especially prime time. I wouldn't trust him in the clutch if I was a Viking fan. He has his moments, but I'll take #3 and our crowd, along w/the Prime Time record under Pete, every single time. Playoff atmosphere on MNF. Boom

Hawks win another close one 23-20

CamanoIslandJQ

Reaction score
NOTE: This post has been deleted 5/22/20, ------- this comes after multiple unprovoked attacks on me by the asshole acer1240. I will never post here again. This site has officially gone to hell & I'll never return.

jeremiah

Reaction score
Aros":32769kid said:
With Lamar Jackson's performance on MNF combined with Russ' lackluster performance against the Eagles, the MVP is Lamar's to lose at this point unless he gets injured or suddenly takes a major performance plunge which I don't see happening. But what we all can agree on is that MVP awards take a major back seat to winning. All that matters is winning in this league and the Seahawks continue to do just that. With the recent surge on defense, the Seahawks are aligning to do what they always do in November and December and that's win football games. The Vikings will provide a solid test at home (where the Seahawks have an average 3-2 record surprisingly) and while they certainly could beat us at home, it is Monday Night Football and we all know how this team fairs on primetime at night.

I see the great game by Lamar as 50% Rams no longer have "It" including the pride that good teams have, and the shocking speed of the phenom. He will come down to Earth, as he loses a step and has his first major NFL WALLOP, that comes with "I din't see that train coming". He is all new, and people will adjust. The key is coverage in the first 20 yards of the LOS, and even pressure across the DL. We should have beaten them, and could have if we played a good not great game. Penalties, penalties penalties. The achilles heel of the Seahawks.

The Viking game will be a slobberknocker, and fun to watch. My feelings have no play in the following, but we could get swamped by Minnesota early. If we make it to halftime with a 3-10 pt deficit, we have them where we want them

SanDiego49er

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":8jq83vao said:
This game should be quite the snot knocker. The Hawks D is improving at the right time, they have the running game and Russ leading them when it counts. I expect an epic, down to the wire game. The Vikings are legit, so many weapons and a DAMN good RB. Let alone killer WR's and a fast defense w/a lot of experience.
I can see the Vikes getting plenty of yards, but not a lot of points. Historically, Cousins is brutal in big time games, especially prime time. I wouldn't trust him in the clutch if I was a Viking fan. He has his moments, but I'll take #3 and our crowd, along w/the Prime Time record under Pete, every single time. Playoff atmosphere on MNF. Boom

Hawks win another close one 23-20

Cousins is hot garbage in a clutch game when you need him. Wilson is clutch in the big moments. I would expect you guys at home to win. But the Vikings are pretty good so I think they will give you a game. I would actually be pretty surprised if the Vikings won. I don't think they will. But I guess anything is possible.

iigakusei

Reaction score
Seahawks 29
Vikings 23

Russ to Gordon for game winning TD in Overtime.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
With the Seahawks adorning their glow stick jerseys on MNF, that may help lock up the win. :2thumbs:

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Looking forward to next week and talking about another W!

Hopefully everyone has a safe holiday, enjoy your time off and appreciate what you have.
Go Hawks!

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Aros":37u6pc9z said:

Hawks 24
Vikes 21

Keyhawk

Reaction score
Lamar, please continue your MVP caliber season against the Niners. We would be most thankful if you hand them a loss.

Russell Wilson 23
Kirk Cousins 17

Hamhawk

Reaction score
It's time that the Hawks put a complete game together,...that means offense, defense, and special teams,....
Hawks 31 Vikings 16

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
If it's dry weather Russ and the O will come up huge.

Purple Panzies 24
Seahawks 30

RTD 6-5

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
I'm thinkin Hawks 24 Vikes 17. This club is coming into it's own now at this time of year as per usual under Pete. The Vikings are just another speed bump on the way to our eventual division-clinching win against the Whiners.