Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (vs Broncos)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
And so it begins.

The 2022 season kicks off in glorious fashion. National spotlight, Russell Wilson comes back home to face the team he grew up with and perhaps earned his place in Canton with. The story lines are robust. No need to regurgitate what has been discussed ad nauseum in these forum walls from the moment he was traded.

If you poll the majority of 12's, most will say this is a loss for the Seahawks. But there's this contingency of vocal 12's convinced this is the Seahawks' 2022 Super Bowl. That this is their moment to prove to the country that not only are they going to be better than most would ever expect, but they want to show Russell that they will be just fine without him, forging their own way to a new era of success. Can Pete do it again? Can lightning strike twice?

I am incredibly torn. My intellect says the Seahawks lose by 10 or more. But my heart persists. I have this feeling, beyond hope, that something crazy happens on Monday Night and this young and scrappy team pulls it out.

Let's Ride!! Woops, er, I mean, Go Hawks!! :sneaky:

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 23 - Broncos 21

Aros' Fearless Record: 0-0

W

Welshers

As always, I love your positivity Aros!

Though my head certainly says Broncos, I just can't pick against us in the Russ return game. This is 100% our Super Bowl.

We make Russ turn it over often and it's sloppy. But somehow, someway, the Hawks get it done.

20-17 Seahawks.

Spohawks

Reaction score
Russ won't be stopped. We blitz and he will just throw quicker/shorter passes. He is going to put mad points on the board, so the question is...Will the hawks do the same?

The answer is no. Geno is the weak link on the team and this game will usher in Lock for next week.
Hawks 17
Denver 35

jammerhawk

Reaction score
RW will get rubbed hard a few times as he tries to escape the pocket in his predictable way, he won’t be able to solve an improved Hawks D when it coiunts. The Hawks will have enough to keep it close and win the TOP.

It will be as said very close yet GS will game manage a surprise late W. The national media will be shocked into admitting the Seahawks could be better than they’ve predicted.

22-20 Seahawks.

Palmegranite

Reaction score
Neither QBs can shake off the preseason rust and we endure a low scoring spectacle.
6-6 OT tie, as wind gusts hamper both kickers, in a score- repeat of that game in Arizona so long ago.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
Russ starts out with visible rust, nerves, overhyped, etc. Seahawks have a 24-20 lead late in the game. Russ works some of his typical late game magic to bring the donks to the 15 with less than a minute to play and throws an INT to Woolen.
Seahawks win 24-20. 12s go wild. Multiple sick calls ensue around the region on Tuesday due to late night celebrations.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
I think it will be a fun game to watch and we are going to see this Defense make Russ look rattled. Thinking this is maybe 60/40 Run vs Pass and Penny starts off hot with 20 carries, 100+yds and a TD. We control the clock and Russ tries too hard to hit deep getting 2 INTs

Hawks win 17-13

Last edited:

Chawker

Reaction score
Seahawks play a good game with few mistakes, broncos have some mistakes and turn the over 4 times. No hero ball from the turncoat.

Seahawks 23
Broncos 18

Sidenote: We have outstanding players on our defense.

Thank you Todd !

Last edited:

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Broncos 38
Seahawks 16

Who are the "outstanding" players on our defense? Diggs and. . uh?

Attachments

• sead.jpg
    sead.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 7

Own The West

Reaction score
20-14 Seahawks

Down 7-3 at half, the Hawks come out and score 17 unanswered points. Russ throws a TD and an Int in the final 6 minutes.