Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (vs Broncos)

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
And so it begins.

The 2022 season kicks off in glorious fashion. National spotlight, Russell Wilson comes back home to face the team he grew up with and perhaps earned his place in Canton with. The story lines are robust. No need to regurgitate what has been discussed ad nauseum in these forum walls from the moment he was traded.

If you poll the majority of 12's, most will say this is a loss for the Seahawks. But there's this contingency of vocal 12's convinced this is the Seahawks' 2022 Super Bowl. That this is their moment to prove to the country that not only are they going to be better than most would ever expect, but they want to show Russell that they will be just fine without him, forging their own way to a new era of success. Can Pete do it again? Can lightning strike twice?

I am incredibly torn. My intellect says the Seahawks lose by 10 or more. But my heart persists. I have this feeling, beyond hope, that something crazy happens on Monday Night and this young and scrappy team pulls it out.

Let's Ride!! Woops, er, I mean, Go Hawks!! :sneaky:

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 23 - Broncos 21

Aros' Fearless Record: 0-0
If the Hawks don't know how to shut the idiot down using cover-4 - then not only haven't they been paying attention for the past 10 years - well, then they just aren't trying ;)

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Broncos 38
Seahawks 16

Who are the "outstanding" players on our defense? Diggs and. . uh?
Diggs, Brooks, Adams, Taylor are all Pro Bowl level players. I think Harris and Ford are also on the fringe of Pro Bowls. We have some talent that is just waiting to get recognition and make names for themselves. I could see Woolen being a Star and well Al Woods is no slouch

toffee

Reaction score
I would be happy if Al Woods received game ball, that means he would have to sack Russ at least twice. If Al could demand double teaming, the rest of our pass rush will have a field day.

HawkFreak

Reaction score
Denver has a chance to win with a late game play from 1 yard line.
RW's ego gets the best of him. He knows that he can do it if he just has one more chance. So he audibles out of a run play into a quick goal line pass which is ultimately intercepted. Seahawks win 28-24.

johnnyfever

Reaction score
23-20 hawks. One of our 7's is defensive TD. Offense struggles in the red zone, hence 3 FG's, only 1 offensive TD.

On defense, we let a few big plays happen, but hold pretty well in the red zone. In the second half, we start pressuring and get a few sacks, Wilson's protection begins to break down. 1st half is uninspiring, but corners do pretty well. We do get one major PI that gives the broncs a big gain.

Running game solid, not great, not bad. Geno dinks and dunks for the most part, but the match up on DK breaks down on a long ball for a big gain.

It could also be a total disorganized shitshow from the opening kickoff.. we really don't know much about the 1's all playing together yet.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
RW gets his moment in the spotlight.. hoping that will be the end of it there though. The Brand gets a boost in sales and clicks. I'd like nothing more than to see him flop but let's face it Geno isn't gonna do much. 27-13 The Brand.

Rec 0-0

hawkfannj

Reaction score
And so it begins.

The 2022 season kicks off in glorious fashion. National spotlight, Russell Wilson comes back home to face the team he grew up with and perhaps earned his place in Canton with. The story lines are robust. No need to regurgitate what has been discussed ad nauseum in these forum walls from the moment he was traded.

If you poll the majority of 12's, most will say this is a loss for the Seahawks. But there's this contingency of vocal 12's convinced this is the Seahawks' 2022 Super Bowl. That this is their moment to prove to the country that not only are they going to be better than most would ever expect, but they want to show Russell that they will be just fine without him, forging their own way to a new era of success. Can Pete do it again? Can lightning strike twice?

I am incredibly torn. My intellect says the Seahawks lose by 10 or more. But my heart persists. I have this feeling, beyond hope, that something crazy happens on Monday Night and this young and scrappy team pulls it out.

Let's Ride!! Woops, er, I mean, Go Hawks!! :sneaky:

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 23 - Broncos 21

Aros' Fearless Record: 0-0
Hawks 20-17 we find a way at home!

balakoth

Reaction score
Russ won't be stopped. We blitz and he will just throw quicker/shorter passes. He is going to put mad points on the board, so the question is...Will the hawks do the same?

The answer is no. Geno is the weak link on the team and this game will usher in Lock for next week.
Hawks 17
Denver 35
I mean hopefully for Denver.. cuz he sure as hell never did that in Seattle

Rock_the_Hawk

Reaction score
I've been thinking about this game for a long time. Its the Hawks home opener on Monday night against Wilson.

i think Pete LOVES this! This is playing right into what Pete preaches. EVERY game is a championship game. If you think for one second that Pete is not going to have his team as ready to play as they possibly can be ready your crazy.

I think the 12's are ready for the season to start i think most are excited for this team i think its going to be unbearably loud monday night.

I think Denver is learning a new system and efficiency could be a factor.

Regardless of what Russ says i think all of the negative press and blow back towards him and Ciara bothers him...and i believe it will factor in the game as im expecting a int early like first posession.

I think the Seahawks really dont care about whats going on with Russ and this whole story they just want to win. I think this team is hungrey and they want to prove who they are. Im 100 percent sure that Carroll has them in the right frame of mind because this is what he does...

I like the Hawks in a blow out dont know what the score is going to be but i think the Hawks are going to make a statement right here right now

Hawks 31-17

I say Go Baby!! Make that happen!!

Last edited:

nwHawk

Reaction score
Both sides want this game, but I think Seahawks have a bigger collective chip on their shoulder. Pete will have that defense unchained and playing loose. Geno will play conservative and keep the score low.

Hawks……..22
Donkies…..13

Hawks D - 3 sacks
Hawks O - 178 yards rushing

xray

Reaction score
27- 17 to Denver...that's if Wilson chooses not to run up the score . He'll be merciful I'm sure .

Last edited: