Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (vs Cardinals)

FPD

Reaction score
I'm doubly vexed with this game. Not only have I had a hard time figuring out what I think the score will be, but I also have to choose between Murray and Smith to start on my fantasy team! :)

The glaring difference in this game, to me, are each teams' wide receivers. Geno has elite targets for this game. Kyler does not. The wildcard in my opinion, however, is Walker. If he plays well, Hawks win. If not, then all bets are off. I'm betting this Kenneth Walker III winds up being special.

Hawks: 37
Cards: 31

jammerhawk

Reaction score
I'm now 1-4 for the year picking the outcomes so I'm hardly a successful prognosticator.

I don't like picking against my team who's D has had difficulties stopping other teams moving the ball against them at will. That makes me want to pick AZ but I won't, even if my head tells differently.

The two teams know each other pretty well, and AZ has a few key players out. At some point the schematic problems of the D will start to improve and I'm picking the Hawks to win

Seahawks 34- Cardinals 27.

nwHawk

Reaction score
This will be a back and forth mail biter. Seahawks offense is clicking, but Tyler’s a bit dinged. Need that MIA #3 receiver to show up. Walker and Dallas may end up with 200 yards together.

Seahawks………37
Turds……………..31

Season record. 2-3

morgulon1

Reaction score
I didn't make it in time to make a prediction. I hope Denver let's Russ
Cook though ☺️

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
The weather will turn this into Battle of the RB’s.
Both RB’s will have great games.

24-24 tie

evergreen

Reaction score
I would love for us to pen a can of whoop ass on them like we did to the Giants. That game could've been a blow out. The Cards are a pain in the ass though. I was more sure of the Giant win than this. But there's no reason for these guys to let up.
Hawks 33
Az 12

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
The weather will turn this into Battle of the RB’s.
Both RB’s will have great games.

24-24 tie

Wow, this is definitely going way out on a limb predicting that weather will somehow be a factor in a domed stadium. I'm scared for the players safety now.

I'll predict weather won't be a factor & the score will be 34-24 good guys.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Wow, this is definitely going way out on a limb predicting that weather will somehow be a factor in a domed stadium. I'm scared for the players safety now.

I'll predict weather won't be a factor & the score will be 34-24 good guys.
Thanks Bud. (y)(y):)

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
You guys realize you're posting in the first game prediction thread from early October for the Cards, right?

Right? :LOL:
Nope.:giggle:

I was wondering why this wasn't stickied.