Aros' Official Half Ass Analysis of Game 1

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I agree, there was some seriously muffed calls that could have given us the dub. I guess that's a main reason why I am not crapping my pants that the sky is falling like many are today. This team may be a loooong ways from getting back to the big show, but they are nowhere near as bad as some think they are either.

Even with the shitty calls, we still had a chance to beat them in the end. It's not like they waxed us 48-0, but some fans sure make you think they were.

Anajimmc

Reaction score
I saw a lot of penalties that seem to be a holdover from last year and a few mental errors on D that were devastating to the outcome.

I don't have a high degree of confidence that the penalty bug will ever get fixed, but the assignment errors will get fixed.

kf3339

Reaction score
Aros hit on most of my thoughts about game one.

My only real comment is why the hell PC didn't require a TE being planted next to Ifedi after it was so obvious he couldn't even come close to stopping Von Miller. I thought that was one of the reasons we took Dissly in the 4th round? You know blocking... :pukeface:

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
kf3339":3bsgl5r6 said:
Aros hit on most of my thoughts about game one.

My only real comment is why the hell PC didn't require a TE being planted next to Ifedi after it was so obvious he couldn't even come close to stopping Von Miller. I thought that was one of the reasons we took Dissly in the 4th round? You know blocking... :pukeface:

Adjustments to obvious situations during games has never been his/their strong suit, sad to say.