What would be worse?

• The Thunder winning an NBA Championship

Votes: 28 65.1%
  • The 49ers winning a 6th Super Bowl

Votes: 15 34.9%

• Total voters

hawkcrazzed

Reaction score
for me I want the blunder to rot to make the playoffs but always lose in the first round just so it jerks at them every time
u don't get to feel the thrill of a championship because it was never yours in the first place and I hope that u never get
any enjoyment out of your stolen goods call them what u will but honestly until we get the sonics back eat a bag of nails

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
If OKC wins the championship it may be the greatest path to win a ring in NBA history. If they do, they will have gone through two historically great teams in the Spurs and Warriors, plus a very good Cleveland team (sorry Toronto).

Inkdaub

Reaction score
Despite everything that happened I couldn't care less about the Thunder. They are NOT the Sonics, despite the sale and the move. Once a team leaves town they're gone. I can understand not wanting to see Clay Bennett win a single game after his bullshit even if Seattle fans saw that coming a mile away. I would love to see Seattle get another NBA team and I would expect it to happen eventually.

SF 49ers are likely my most despised team in any sport. The Thunder could win every NBA title for the next ten years if it meant the Niners never won anything again.

OP
OP
Hasselbeck

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":2sjwvuii said:
If OKC wins the championship it may be the greatest path to win a ring in NBA history. If they do, they will have gone through two historically great teams in the Spurs and Warriors, plus a very good Cleveland team (sorry Toronto).

Agreed.

And Toronto has about as much chance to win the title as the Sonics. They may steal Game 1 tonight because of the long layover for the Cavs.. but that's it.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I honestly don't give a crap about OKC anymore..............the problem is if they do win we're gonna have to hear all the talking heads say crap like "This is OKC's 2nd championship, first one was in 1979."

For some reason before Stern left he made sure to tell all his media minions to continue to punish us with this nonsense.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
[youtube]QlsAK0Yg4vo[/youtube]

Can't believe it was 20 years ago when we went to the finals. Oh man does time fly by. I miss going to Sonics games. As much fun as the Clink is, nothing compares to the small confines of the Key Arena. I think in its era, it was the loudest arena in the NBA.