Assuming we make the playoffs...

FPD

Reaction score
Which NFC team concerns you most?

I suppose it might depend on our seeding. However, for me, it's the Packers. It just seems like every time I see them, they're scoring big. We'll find out a lot when we play them later this year.

chris98251

Reaction score
Possible 16 team playoff, not sure how it will schedule and how they will place seeding and if it adds one or two extra games.

That time of year extra games take away chances to make it all the way.

TypeSly

Reaction score
In order of my personal fears:

NFC: Tampa, GB and NO.

AFC - KC, Pittsburgh and Baltimore.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Uncle Si":1y8xr2d9 said:
Conteoversial hot taek... Vikings.
Nah, Cousins sucks. Can't win a big game. Wasn't even Cousins that got Vikings to NFCCG a couple years ago.

JK, who knows, you could be right. After all, Vikings took down GB in GB. How did Cousins not give that one away? Maybe because he had a healthy, effective Dalvin Cook? Hell, the Vikes and Cousins came within an eyelash of beating the Hawks in Seattle. They had us. And then they let us off the hook. If the Vikes turn it around and get some wins, and make the playoffs, it sure won't be an easy W.

Actually, I'm convinced that Cousins is a pretty good NFL QB. Not quite good enough to carry a team like Russell Wilson is doing this year, but pretty good when he has a supporting cast around him. Good enough to win a road playoff game, and beat a future HOF QB in the process.

[youtube]nAN9ORwsiVA[/youtube]

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Bucs because they are a more complete team than the Packers. Killer defense, potent offense. Yeah Packers have Rodgers and Jones and Adams, but their defense is, meh.

If we make it to Tampa in February I want Steelers one, for the revenge/karmic balance aspect of it, and two, they would be easier to beat IMO than KC.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
olyfan63":5891r9iv said:
Uncle Si":5891r9iv said:
Conteoversial hot taek... Vikings.
Nah, Cousins sucks. Can't win a big game. Wasn't even Cousins that got Vikings to NFCCG a couple years ago.

JK, who knows, you could be right. After all, Vikings took down GB in GB. How did Cousins not give that one away? Maybe because he had a healthy, effective Dalvin Cook? Hell, the Vikes and Cousins came within an eyelash of beating the Hawks in Seattle. They had us. And then they let us off the hook. If the Vikes turn it around and get some wins, and make the playoffs, it sure won't be an easy W.

Actually, I'm convinced that Cousins is a pretty good NFL QB. Not quite good enough to carry a team like Russell Wilson is doing this year, but pretty good when he has a supporting cast around him. Good enough to win a road playoff game, and beat a future HOF QB in the process.

[youtube]nAN9ORwsiVA[/youtube]

Cousins did nothing in that game..

Cook was amazing. And thats why i think it could be tough if it happened.

You forcce cousins to throw..

OP
OP
FPD

FPD

Reaction score
Aros":1i4h865f said:
Bucs because they are a more complete team than the Packers. Killer defense, potent offense. Yeah Packers have Rodgers and Jones and Adams, but their defense is, meh.

If we make it to Tampa in February I want Steelers one, for the revenge/karmic balance aspect of it, and two, they would be easier to beat IMO than KC.
Yeah, the Buc's D has seemed to gel. And they have added what's-his-name receiving. So I get that one.

TraderGary

Reaction score
1. Packers - Aaron Rodgers scares the hell out of me. Still one of the top QB's in the NFL. One of the quickest releases I've ever seen.
2. Tampa - Tons of weapons and a good defense, but Brady is declining and doesn't scare me as much as Rodgers.
3. New Orleans - Ever since they got screwed on the worst non-call in NFL history, they seem like a team possessed.

chris98251

Reaction score
I said 16 team because doesn't matter who you play it's one more game to wear you down. In the Playoffs everything is turned up to another level.

Not sure how the Bye weeks will work that way either and Travel etc.

zchurch74

Reaction score
Arizona. They will make it further in playoffs then we will.

Latest posts