At least this guy is toast

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Had the nerve to talk shit about Norton and dude turns around and releases this product of a defense.
Exactly! The way he just threw Norton under the bus and giving all this lip service about how he won't drop D linemen into coverage and how they were going to be attacking, attacking...

It's was all bull****. He just fed us a bunch of lies, just how he sweet talked his way into the job.

Now more recently throwing his own guys under the bus, saying they don't do this or that... Bro you are their coach! That is on you! The amount of resources they've given you and to finish 30th in consecutive seasons... No. Please leave.

OP
OP
James in PA

James in PA

Reaction score
I'm so pissed at PC for promoting him in the first place. I *knew* it wasn't going to work. I said he needed to get an experienced coordinator with a decent track record. Maybe he'll finally learn. Doubt it. Pete's judgment is so bad!

seabowl

Reaction score
All you need to know is the team plays zone defense when the opponent is within the 10 yard line of Seattle.

Fade

Reaction score
I'm so pissed at PC for promoting him in the first place. I *knew* it wasn't going to work. I said he needed to get an experienced coordinator with a decent track record. Maybe he'll finally learn. Doubt it. Pete's judgment is so bad!
Pete is THE defensive coach of the team.

Hurtt was only doing what Pete wanted.

No capable DC would willingly come here to be under Pete's thumb.

Guys on the table will be, current assistants, and guys who are absolute failures, desperate to get back into the league.

If Pete stays, the defense will remain trash, while Pete continues to pour most of the assets into it every off-season in another failed attempt to try and fix it. Re-Pete.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
I’m waiting for the outrage of posting a picture of black shrek on this - how about a picture of our DC?

Latest posts