Atlanta - Green Bay

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Atlanta puts up a 60 burger on the putrid *allas defense today, if they would have beaten GB last week.

replicant

Reaction score
Does Quinn get a Gatorade bath or will they save that for a Super Bowl win?

Jville

Reaction score
I like that Falcon Defense.

They run and hit. So Fast.

No wasted energy or excessive trash talk.

They just play disciplined football.

Their future looks bright.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Did Max Unger get traded to GB???? I've seen about 35 short snaps by the GB center the past 2 weeks.

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
Seahawks went into the game thinking we could pass all over the place against a so called bad Atlanta Falcons defense. We were attacking their weakness, but their Dline was able to get penetration on our Oline which wasn't rank high anyways.

Fast forward to today, looked at what that Defense did to Aaron Rodgers. It looked like they went into the game thinking the same thing.

I find it funny that once a Trufant goes down, a better player rises out of the situation....

MrThortan

Reaction score
Good job Falcons. I like watching Aaron Rodgers fail. Hope they take the whole thing this year.

12th_Bob

Reaction score
Yeah, good riddance to Erin Rodgers and the Packers, don't care who wins now just glad green Bay failed.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
16252480_1377580538955297_3747424860275983749_o.jpg

Seahaaaawks

Reaction score
I'd rather Green Bay win than our X defensive coordinator and the team that has knocked us out of the playoffs 2 times in the last 4 years.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Seahaaaawks":dxk1rz6y said:
I'd rather Green Bay win than our X defensive coordinator and the team that has knocked us out of the playoffs 2 times in the last 4 years.
Don't be salty. The Packers have enough titles, and Atlanta has none; plus the Packers are more douchey overall than the Falcons.

16178374_1377817338931617_1432430090409859829_o.jpg

chris98251

Reaction score
Seahaaaawks":3jfxjkoj said:

I think it gives credibility to the Seahawks again having Quinn do what he has done, he has instilled a win culture and a attitude and built a defense that matured thru the season, they had a good offense and with Freeman and Coleman got then pieces to make them balanced.

Credit the GM and Owner for going and getting the pieces Quinn wanted and needed as well, Bradley had a much tougher job in Jacksonville, and given more time I think would have been ok if he was able to get the players he needed. He improved them and I think they were ready to break through.

Seahaaaawks

Reaction score
chris98251":1ysj56rt said:
Seahaaaawks":1ysj56rt said:

I think it gives credibility to the Seahawks again having Quinn do what he has done, he has instilled a win culture and a attitude and built a defense that matured thru the season, they had a good offense and with Freeman and Coleman got then pieces to make them balanced.

Credit the GM and Owner for going and getting the pieces Quinn wanted and needed as well, Bradley had a much tougher job in Jacksonville, and given more time I think would have been ok if he was able to get the players he needed. He improved them and I think they were ready to break through.

Wish they'd have taken bevell and left Quinn mmuuwwwahahahaa

FalconsFanNW

Reaction score
chris98251":1eu3tjo5 said:

Absolutely.

Quinn's hiring has Blank looking like a genius. A total group effort obviously but man... we love this coach.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
FalconsFanNW":12fc2evl said:
chris98251":12fc2evl said:

Absolutely.

Quinn's hiring has Blank looking like a genius. A total group effort obviously but man... we love this coach.

Yeah but don't you miss Mora?

Latest posts