Atlanta - Green Bay

Josea16

Reaction score
MD5eahawks":2oqdk7c6 said:
Josea16":2oqdk7c6 said:
bandiger":2oqdk7c6 said:
This Falcons team is gonna be a problem for the next several years. Defense will only get better under Quinn.
Doubt it. The salary cap will care of that. This matchup is embarrassing and proves nothing other then one team is healthy and one team isn't. Whoever wins the AFC will beat either of these teams because the entire NFC was so weak in comparison.
Healthy?
The separation is in the preparation. GB is not only showing that they are unprepared, they are also committing errors that are best suited for early season games, not the NFCCG.
No, it showed how woefully weak the NFC was. Green Bay had no business being in that game. And New England will school Atlanta. It's terrible for anyone not in Georgia or Massachusetts. If Atlanta wins I hope this ridiculous love for Quinn stops. He's not on our side he's a competitor that we better figure out how to beat end of story.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Josea16":3sdahsnq said:
No, it showed how woefully weak the NFC was. Green Bay had no business being in that game. And New England will school Atlanta. It's terrible for anyone not in Georgia or Massachusetts. If Atlanta wins I hope this ridiculous love for Quinn stops. He's not on our side he's a competitor that we better figure out how to beat end of story.
Hey newbie, calm down and earn some respect from people around here before regularly lecturing us on who we should root for in other games, and the like.

Josea16

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2c0nqeaj said:
Josea16":2c0nqeaj said:
Hey newbie, calm down and earn some respect from people around here before regularly lecturing us on who we should root for in other games, and the like.
I didn't tell you or anyone how vote fix or who to like. I just stated the fact that him and his team is a direct obstacle to the success of the Seahawks at least in the short term. You have every right to wish him long-running success directly at the Seahawks expense just don't expect me to be on that train. So yes I hope more people see him as a dangerous and respected opponent not like some extended family member that you wish success that isn't actually directly competing against you and your actual success. That's just my opinion though take with a grain of salt.

FalconsFanNW

Reaction score
Josea16":awd806u4 said:
And New England will school Atlanta. It's terrible for anyone not in Georgia or Massachusetts. If Atlanta wins I hope this ridiculous love for Quinn stops. He's not on our side he's a competitor that we better figure out how to beat end of story.

Can't really say I agree about the Falcons getting "schooled."

Has anyone seen the QBs that New England's #1 scoring defense played this year?

C2Y LaxUcAA0LuF

Russell Wilson was the only good QB on the list... and they lost that game.

Atlanta has been scoring on top defenses all year.

If anything this game will be the 38-30 shootout that was predicted for the GB game... or maybe it won't be.

Either way... nobody here is scared of the Patriots. They haven't faced an offense the caliber of Atlanta with multiple weapons in the passing game and running game.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Josea16":16r5s0fl said:
I didn't tell you or anyone how vote fix or who to like. I just stated the fact that him and his team is a direct obstacle to the success of the Seahawks at least in the short term. You have every right to wish him long-running success directly at the Seahawks expense just don't expect me to be on that train. So yes I hope more people see him as a dangerous and respected opponent not like some extended family member that you wish success that isn't actually directly competing against you and your actual success. That's just my opinion though take with a grain of salt.
Anyone who loves Quinn is ridiculous; your words. How's that not telling us who to like...Or rather, whom we should dislike?

I respect him and he's absolutely an opponent, but I'm rooting for him right now, that's for sure.

:roll:

chris98251

Reaction score
You can root for a coach or player to be successful except on those days were head to head, I enjoy his demeanor and attitude and how he is aggressive on both sides of the ball. I still am a Seahawk fan but respect his abilities and appreciate what he has done in Atlanta.

This is a person that watched the Falcons be the door mat of the NFC West to the Rams and 49ers for a long time going back to Steve Bartkowski and William Andrews.

FalconsFanNW

Reaction score
chris98251":2y7w024a said:
You can root for a coach or player to be successful except on those days were head to head, I enjoy his demeanor and attitude and how he is aggressive on both sides of the ball. I still am a Seahawk fan but respect his abilities and appreciate what he has done in Atlanta.

This is a person that watched the Falcons be the door mat of the NFC West to the Rams and 49ers for a long time going back to Steve Bartkowski and William Andrews.

I remember those days... blown out every year by Montana... twice.

1986 the Falcons started 4-0... finished 7-8-1. My first taste of disappointment. Those early/mid 80's teams was my earliest memories of being a fan.

I remember losing to Favre in the 1995 playoffs... the same Favre that was drafted by Atlanta and then traded to Green Bay because Glanville wasn't a believer in the gunslinger from Mississippi.