Avatars for your profiles. Load them up people!

idahohawk

Reaction score
Mine is somewhat boring. I'm a lifelong Seahawks fan and a nearly a lifelong Star Wars fan. I'll be more creative later.

Rocket

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1grzxfat said:
City Of Reign":1grzxfat said:
RolandDeschain":1grzxfat said:
Anguish punching HH in the taint in 5, 4, 3...

You sir have the best sig pic in all of the internets !!! :lol:
I'm forced to agree. ;)

Your pic reminds me of the gigantic bat-like monster in Jeepers Creepers.
Love that movie, Bro. :179417:

OP
OP
A

Anonymous

Sac, although the "bulge" was funny for a few seconds, no.

Although certain users have avatars in rotation which bring HH both amusement and pleasure (thank you, Frost!), it is those users that have no avatar or signature graphics at all that HH is speaking to in his topic of encouragement. HH is pleased that a few of you have taken this opportunity to share the origins of your avatar. He finds this helpful to the cause. Thanks!

Again, I blame Tapatalk (and others) which strips our well-conceived, one-stop-shop of blue and green pigskin nirvana, into a football speed-dating text application in Cleveland colors. This puppy took YEARS to mold into the visual and user-friendly shelter-from-bullshit it is, and to see a huge number of members only use about 15% of what they have in front of them (because they wanna do it one-handed), well... that just sucks. Boring!

If you want help making a avi-meme or a "moving" avi, the grand master of the avis, SacHawk2.0, is both cheap and resourceful. Sac works off the barter system, so...

Also, if you take a boogie down into the multimedia forum, several kind and graphically-gifted members (who do this stuff for a living) can customize your stuff for you tight. My Ferrari sig was done by Kitsap, for example.

All you gotta do is ask. Seriously. HH is happy to assist you too.

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
I set mine up before the SB when some Bronco's fans were talking trash about Denver's WR killing us.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
ivotuk":3jir0yt9 said:
hawksfansinceday1":3jir0yt9 said:
Mine is an actual picture of an actual road sign in Chehalis, Washington. The whole pic is ..............

RushRoad1 zps35df9ff5

But what does the Exit 72 mean? Is it a secret message telling us that Michael Bennett will soon "Exit" the team? It's all too much for my simplistic, little brain! :curious:
LOL, hope it doesn't mean Bennett's leaving..............If I had photoshop I'd change to Exit 2112

JAGHAWK

Reaction score
Mine is a face with some hair. Meh. I'm more concerned about having a bad ass siggy but I'm not creative in the ways of design. Also, I couldn't figure out how to properly post a link. Lol, noob.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
grizbob":8qdlu59w said:
My daughter and me 30 years ago.

Wait... really, Griz? 30 years ago?!? :shock:

How old are you now? You must be ancient! :D

JK, I don't really want to know. I'm just glad you're here. ;)

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
My avatar is boring, I know that.

But it's evidence that the Seahawks currently have the coolest colors on earth. The earth agrees, dresses for the occasion in mostly blue and green, and roots for the Hawks.

Go Hawks!

grizbob

Reaction score
Ad Hawk":4kmfyz1a said:
grizbob":4kmfyz1a said:
My daughter and me 30 years ago.

Wait... really, Griz? 30 years ago?!? :shock:

How old are you now? You must be ancient! :D

JK, I don't really want to know. I'm just glad you're here. ;)

:lol: Tanks man.

Ozzy

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":257ez4fz said:
Mine is the best
Yours is terrible.

Mine is me and my wife at the Tennessee game two years ago. Her first time attending a game.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
fenderbender123":2z949xnv said:
Mine is from a book called Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark
I actually recognized it when you posted it; brings back fond childhood memories, some of those stories scared the crap out of me as a little kid. Loved it.