Avril signs 4yr Extension!!

Cartire

Reaction score
Tical21":76fc4bqe said:
Have we realized that Russell isn't worth the money, we're deciding right now to move-on after next season, and that has given us the luxury to sign all the rest of the players we need to surround our next QB with?

GN1ug72

G

I mean if the bird shadow exist, a long pause when i wake up, the winter weather chilled to the bone, you need what i say to you? New Arrival Toms Women Zebra Canvas Shoes Black Toms Mens Mazarine Split Joint Stripe Charming Blue MARGARET, AL (WBRC) Hundreds of school children in St. Toms Womens Hearts Classic Shoes Black New Toms Kids Glitter Shoes Sliver However, a close examination of retail sales by commodity categories indicated that the government's stimulus measures indeed spurred the consumption growth and that the growth rate would have been much worse without them. who sells toms shoes in raleigh nc Toms Womens Lace Crochet Shoes Beige Goodwill and his wife, Susan Goodwill, bought the company in 1979. navy blue toms for women At the moment, the titanic bear each other warm, monstrous disaster to witness the classic. off brand toms Toms Mens Mazarine Split Joint Stripe Charming Grey I only know farming be light of heart from care to follow uncle grouting, muddle along, a bit of trouble no, is a little like a game player. toms shoes womens size 9 <a href="http://ilstraining.com/images/tomsoutlet/where-to-get-toms-in-stores-id-14.asp">where to get toms in stores</a> I wouldn alone, not said that i am a person, because my home. make your own toms .com <a href="http://tunkedata.com/images/tomsoutlet/womens-toms-shoes-size-8-id-39.asp">womens toms shoes size 8</a> With the World Cup over for another four years, the tournament underlined the fact that we live in a sportscrazed world. toms glitter shoes for cheap
fziuahvx http://mickandsarah.com/img/tomsoutlet/ ... -id-41.asp dyrqmvye

Basis4day

Reaction score
IBleedBlueAndGreen":3ncs2062 said:
Has anybody seen the yearly breakdown on this yet?

Avril got $16 million guaranteed on a four-year deal including a $2.5 million signing bonus. He has yearly base salaries from 2015-18 of: $7.5 million, $6 Million $4.5 million, and $7 million and also has $500,000 roster bonus each of the last two seasons.

Approx Cap Hit Each Year: $8 million, $6.5, $5.5 and $8.

These are approximations but close enough to get the general idea.

http://blogs.seattletimes.com/seahawks/ ... -and-more/

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
Basis4day":16yphi2d said:
IBleedBlueAndGreen":16yphi2d said:

Avril got $16 million guaranteed on a four-year deal including a $2.5 million signing bonus. He has yearly base salaries from 2015-18 of: $7.5 million, $4.5 million. $6 million and $7 million and also has $500,000 roster bonus each of the last two seasons.

Cap Hit Each Year: $8 million, $6.5, $5.5 and $8.

Something is off here. If his salary for the third year is 6 mil his cap hit can't be 5.5 mil.

RunTheBall

Reaction score
Tical21":1nkltbfa said:
Have we realized that Russell isn't worth the money, we're deciding right now to move-on after next season, and that has given us the luxury to sign all the rest of the players we need to surround our next QB with?
russ22.gif

Not worth the money though, that was an easy pass though.

Basis4day

Reaction score
IBleedBlueAndGreen":tdbm27io said:
Basis4day":tdbm27io said:
IBleedBlueAndGreen":tdbm27io said:

Avril got $16 million guaranteed on a four-year deal including a $2.5 million signing bonus. He has yearly base salaries from 2015-18 of: $7.5 million, $4.5 million. $6 million and $7 million and also has $500,000 roster bonus each of the last two seasons.

Cap Hit Each Year: $8 million, $6.5, $5.5 and $8.

Something is off here. If his salary for the third year is 6 mil his cap hit can't be 5.5 mil.

Seattle Times mixed up the base of year 2 and 3 of the sources tweet. I'll edit my comment.

peppersjap

Reaction score
Avril said he hated the free agent process, fortunately he is someone who who respects team and happiness over the "chance" you might make more on the open market. I respect this guy like crazy just like I do Michael Bennett. We are winning because these guys actually see the whole picture, it's funny the main guy that is gone from last year is the one who said he was willing to give a home town discount! I hope we can keep Maxwell but I think he is going to be priced out because he is probably going to be in high demand, the dude has been lights out since he came back from the injury and it has been highlighted because of the fact teams avoid Sherman.

Mick063

Reaction score
Tical21":37r6z4am said:

Bumping for accountability.

Hope folks started him in the Fantasy playoffs like I did. ;)

Yep, you can win a championship with him in real life or in fantasy.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Tical21":aev3v17g said:

RWBEASTMODE.0.gif

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Mick063":2bg4xrqi said:
Tical21":2bg4xrqi said:

Bumping for accountability.
TiCal said in another thread he was 'only kidding' when he said this. Take that as you wish I suppose.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Rob as Largent80, hit the nail on the head.
We don't see every post.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with alerting us, when a thread is headed down the drain, or if a particular poster has gotten out of line.
This is YOUR/OUR HOUSE, you/we want it to be clean, safe and comfortable. There is a WELCOME mat at the door and all are, in fact welcome, until they prove otherwise.
Seahawks.net is one of the best fan sites on the interweb, it's the best because you make it the best.
Most of what gets posted here is opinion based and everybody is entitled to their opinion. Yes this is the Internet and anybody could adopt the attitude of "it's the Internet, grow some balls" but we are better AND more than that.
With just a small amount of thought and respect, it's very easy to disagree with somebody in a manner that is not offensive. If you want to offend somebody we have a place for that.
Please remember that this is your house, it is what YOU make it.

BTW, I love you guys.
GoHawks.

Latest posts