Bah Screw the NFL

Status
Not open for further replies.

pmedic920

Reaction score
So i can't have my own commentary?
Sure you can.

Keep in mind we are all rooting for the same team, and we have rules against attacking people verbally.

Generally we don’t enforce those rules strictly in this forum but you’ve been reported by multiple members.
I’m simply asking you to chill out, hopefully you understand that.

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
Here's the thing, stuff like that's never come out of my keyboard. Whereas the ref-whiners consistently whine about the refs even days before the games occur. But typically when certain types of pole are challenged, the only way they can respond is to make up what their "opponent" said so they can then respond to that made up offense.

cymatica

Reaction score
Here's the thing, stuff like that's never come out of my keyboard. Whereas the ref-whiners consistently whine about the refs even days before the games occur. But typically when certain types of pole are challenged, the only way they can respond is to make up what their "opponent" said so they can then respond to that made up offense.
Go back to bed

OP
OP
JPatera76

JPatera76

Reaction score
Just like the facemask shove DK did. Refs are calling this consistently and letting them play.
Oh you mean where there was DPI cuz the dude was holding his arm down, than his waist..

Are you drunk already? or do you wake up and choose to anger and attacking people right off the bat... lol

pmedic920

Reaction score
Again it’s off the cuff knee jerk reactions. All pretty typical stuff by any fan base.

If you don’t agree you have choices, disagree, don’t respond at all etc etc.

When you attack personally you are technically breaking the rules of our community.

You’ve been reported by multiple members for breaking the rules.
I’m tasked with responding/enforcing the rules.
My choice is to politely ask you to chill the Phuc out.

Ball is in your court

HawkinNY

Reaction score
The most famous football player is Brady in Germany. This is why I really don’t watch games anymore. The blatant missed calls. And holding. I really believe the NFL has a narrative and they try to go by that. Not always does it work. 2013. But they always seem to favor one team over another in almost every game that is nationally or world wide televised.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Oh you mean where there was DPI cuz the dude was holding his arm down, than his waist..

Are you drunk already? or do you wake up and choose to anger and attacking people right off the bat... lol
At this point you should relax a bit as well.
Can’t expect him to chill if you’re going to keep poking.

I suggest y’all discontinue responding to each other.

OP
OP
JPatera76

JPatera76

Reaction score
At this point you should relax a bit as well.
Can’t expect him to chill if you’re going to keep poking.

I suggest y’all discontinue responding to each other.
Noted and agree. 🍻

Status
Not open for further replies.