Baldwin over Tate all week long and twice on Sunday

Laloosh

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":juff9ov5 said:
Tate must have slept with the girlfriends/wives of half .NET's forum members to get this kind of reaction from so many.

Just yours and we think less of him for it... Guy should have some standards, ya know.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
We're fine. Besides Baldwin will get signed and we will draft one of those stud WR's in the draft. Hopefully he's 6'3" or so.;)

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Laloosh":19wic5j4 said:
RolandDeschain":19wic5j4 said:
Tate must have slept with the girlfriends/wives of half .NET's forum members to get this kind of reaction from so many.

Just yours and we think less of him for it... Guy should have some standards, ya know.
Roland's a virgin FYI.

Seafan

Reaction score
Tate stole my maple bar.

Actually I like Tate and I'll miss him. But I knew when they signed Harvin he'd be gone after the season. Harvin is a taller, faster, niftier version of Tate. If this were the run and shoot offense you re-sign him. Any bitterness for either the fans or Tate is misplaced.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Laloosh":1hhicig9 said:
RolandDeschain":1hhicig9 said:

Don't make fun of SacHawk that way. :|

MizzouHawkGal":1hhicig9 said:
Roland's a virgin FYI.
Come on; in the main forum, too? Lol.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Sorry, I admit I did overstep. But it was funny and I knew you would understand my intent. I won't do it again though.

getnasty

Reaction score
I disagree with the OP, I prefer Tate they had very similar stats this year but Golden always saw the number one corner. Plus you had the extra value or returning punt. One other thing is while he's not 6'4" Golden plays a lot bigger then his size. I also agree with Kearly I don't see Baldwin coming back next year and I won't be shocked when Kearse has a bigger year then Baldwin. P.S. I love Doug Baldwin

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Baldwin's more disciplined than Tate, a better student probably, but not a better athlete, not a better natural talent. They're not the same, they complimented each other well. Who's the better overall WR? I dunno. They're close. I liked it better when we had them both but I'm glad we still have one of them.... for now.

chris98251

Reaction score
Baldwin is a better reciever, runs better routes and knows how to get seperation, better instincts and knows how to help bail his QB out. Tates abilities shine once he gets the ball.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
chris98251":bsootjwg said:
Baldwin is a better reciever, runs better routes and knows how to get seperation, better instincts and knows how to help bail his QB out. Tates abilities shine once he gets the ball.
But with Wilson just get the damn ball!! He will handle it if you can't do"awesome" afterwards.

OP
OP
tom sawyer

tom sawyer

Reaction score
"...there aren't enough 89 jerseys in the stands...we have do something about that"

TriCHawk

Reaction score
I'll take Baldwin over Tate easy. Said it in another thread or two, but to my eyes Baldwin seems more consistent, and obviously can make some clutch catches. Tate is definitely a YAC guy, but it seems like he disappears for long stretches.

Throwdown

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1jkag9n4 said:
Throwdown":1jkag9n4 said:
tom sawyer":1jkag9n4 said:
"...there aren't enough 89 jerseys in the stands...we have do something about that"

I'd gladly join the 89 army.
Rumor has it that DB Fresh doesn't want Bevell-lovers buying his jersey. 8)

Rumor has it that theres a Ram fan, parading around here like a know it all Seahawks fan, goes by the name RolandDeschain.

Throwdown

Reaction score
tom sawyer":1p9bykd8 said:
[youtube]6hLdEYXGDck[/youtube]

Doug has to be brought back, watching that video made me come to this conclusion.

Doug is someone that almost embodies the "Always Compete" program the most, I know there's Russell, and Sherman but those guys were drafted, they were suppose to make it.

Doug was undrafted, didn't even get a sniff from the coach that should've known him better than most in Harbaugh. He's come in here since day 1 and busted his ass for everything he's gotten. You wanna send a message that you reward guys who buy in and succeed? You keep guys like Baldwin around like you did with Chancellor.

Doug Baldwin is a bad, angry man, and we get to witness how big that chip on his shoulder is every game day. I love me some Doug Baldwin.

olyfan63

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":2yxoaqb0 said:
Give me discipline and student over athletic everytime. Largent or Jarivicsios anyone? Bueller?
Bueller? Sure, why not!! At last check Ferris Bueller had been released by Chicago, so he is free to sign with Seattle.
I have to agree, this would be an excellent signing. The film out there on Bueller shows him in a parade, and the Seahawks are all about parades these days.